Etisalat (now 9Mobile) is one of the best internet service providers and telecommunication networks not just in Nigeria but across the African borders.
Etisalat offers competitive and affordable data plans for every type of internet user. A good example is the Etisalat 500 data plan. No matter the amount of data you want to consume on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, you will get it on the Etisalat network.
9mobile Etisalat 500 Data plan
The Etisalat 500 Data plan is one of the cheapest and affordable data plans on the Etisalat network. The price and validity of the 500 data plan is another reason why this plan remains one of the popular data plans on the Etisalat network.
It is affordable for everyone, and even students can subscribe to the plan with a token of ₦500 and get decent internet data to use for 30 days.
The Etisalat 500 Data plan lasts for only 30 days, and it costs ₦500 Data. If you want to subscribe to this plan, dial this code “ 2292*12#.
The plan activates once you dial the code and ₦500 will be deducted from your account to subscribe to this data plan. Ensure that you have ₦500 and above in your balance to subscribe to this plan.
How To Check 9mobile/Etisalat Data Balance
How can I check my Etisalat data balance? After purchasing a data plan on Etisalat, you can check the data volume.
You can know how much data you have left in your account by dally the code *228#. Alternatively, you can also check your Etisalat data balance when you send ‘INFO’ to 228.
This is all you need to know about the Etisalat 500 data plan. You can subscribe to this plan and also upgrade to higher data plans on the Etisalat network.
- Etisalat data plans and subscription codes 2021
- Etisalat/9Mobile Night Data Plans Code in 2021
- How to Recharge Etisalat/9mobile Airtime
- Glo WhatsApp and social media plans in 2021
- Airtel Smart Recharge: Double Recharge code to get 10x Bonus
- Full List of Mtn weekly data plan (2021)
- How To Transfer Credit on 9Mobile (Eitisalat) to other Users
- How to Check Airtel Night Plan Balance (2021)
- How to migrate to Glo Oga sim plan
- How to Subscribe Airtel N1000 for 3GB & 4GB