When it comes to the Nigerian music industry, the name Asa Asika is a notable and renowned one that strikes joy in the heart of many.
Read on to find out more information about the prolific entertainer and music manager Asa Asika, get to know his background, biography, Wikipedia, family, age, Instagram, contacts, cars, Snapchat, state of origin, phone number and other facts.
|Date of birth||August 20th, 1990|
|Profession||Music manager, Entrepreneur|
Asa Asika, is an entrepreneur who is popular for his roles played in bringing the Nigerian music industry to its current level, and has managed a lot of popular artists like Davido and worked with Sasha P, Yung 6ix, MsJaie, Tosin Martins, General Pype, L.O.S, Ikechukwu, and Naeto C at Storm Records who held the industry with their amazing music for many years.
Born on the 20th of August 1990, and raised in Lagos, Asa took the responsibility of caring for his siblings as the eldest kid of the family.
His father’s name is Anthony Ukpabi Asika, who happened to work as the admin operatives at the East Central State, Nigeria during the regime of General Yakubu Gowon.
He schooled in Lagos at White Sand School Lekki and graduated in 2008 at the age of 16, dropped the idea of going after a University education and chased his dreams of breaking into the Nigerian entertainment industry. Asa Asika lost his mother at the age of 7, a tragic event that put him on his toes and helped him have some mental life experience.
Asa Asika took interest in the Nigerian music industry thanks to the influence of his Uncle Obi Asika (Owner of Storm Records) and Naeto C (his cousin) who are also notable figures in the industry.
His fame began at 20 years of age when he took management of Davido as an artist and was featured in the video of his hit song “Dami Duro” and Wizkid’s “Holla At Your Boy”. After that, he parted ways with Davido, he created his own company called Stargaze Management Company which primarily manages artists in the music industry.
Asa Asika is not married but has been in a relationship with celebrity DJ, DJ Cuppy, the daughter of Nigerian business Moghul and billionaire, Femi Otedola, but the pair broke up in September 2018 with DJ Cuppy making it public during her live Instagram video.
Awards & Nominations
Among his collection of awards, Asa Asika bagged the Artiste Manager of the Year and also Music Manager of the Year crowns at City People Award in recognition of his great talent, hard work and excellent management skills.
He is notable for taking his Artists on worldwide tours like Canada, Malaysia, South Africa, Ghana, Benin Republic, Ireland, Botswana, the UK
Asa Asika has worked with communications giant MTN in organizing their shows and also helped Samsung NG in organizing “The Love Of Music” concert which was a great success.
Aside from owning Stargaze, Asa co-owns ThePlug and Shisha’s room. Asa Asika is currently believed to be Nigeria’s youngest music manager and his estimated net worth stands around $40,000 or N13,050,000.00 in 2019.
More facts you need to know about Asa Asika
- He was born and bred in Lagos, Southwestern part of the country
- The millennial is 29 years old in 2019 as he was born in the eighth month of the year 1990
- He has been in a relationship with Nigeria’s prominent billionaire daughter DJ Cuppy…
- But he is yet to get married and have no kids yet.
- He is pronounced as Nigeria’s youngest music manager with an estimated net worth of $40,000
- His father’s name is Anthony Ukpabi Asika
- He has 6 other siblings and he is the eldest child of the family
- Asa Asika’s Instagram page @asaasika has attracted more than 215,000 followers.
- He has co-founded several startups, a notable one being The Plug NG.
- Asa Asika is the current Davido’s manager
- Korede Bello Biography: Age, Net Worth 2021, Instagram, Height, Girlfriend
- Ceeza Milli Biography: Age, Net Worth, Songs, Record Label
- Afeez Owo Biography, Age, Wife-Mide Martins, Movies, Net Worth
- Yemi Alade Biography: Age, Net Worth 2021, Instagram, Songs, Boyfriend, Facts
- Toyin Lawani Biography, Age, Daughter, Son, Relationship and Net Worth
- Femi Otedola Biography: Age, Wife-Nana, Children, Net Worth 2021, House, Cars, facts
- Sotayo Sobola Biography, wiki, Husband-Kayode Peters, Age, Child, House, Net Worth, Mother, Instagram
- Genevieve Nnaji Biography: Age, Net Worth 2021, Husband, Daughter, Movies
- Tekno Biography: Age, real name, mother, family, marriage, Parents, Facts, Health
- Don Jazzy Bio, wiki, Net worth, Age, marriage, Phone number, father, facts