You are welcome to the Biography Page of Augustine Miles Kelechi– Tekno. On this page, you will find out more about his age, music career, family, parents (mother and father), educational, Is Tekno married?, relationship, Height, Nationality, State of Origin, real name, stage name, net worth and earnings, endorsements, awards, and nominations and more facts about Augustine Miles Kelechi.
Who is Tekno?
His real name at birth is Augustine Miles Kelechi, (born 17 Dec 1992) is a well-received Nigerian Musician and singer popular for the stage name Tekno. Tekno’s parents had welcomed 5 sons and 1 daughter sp that Tekno has 5 other siblings.
He spent his childhood in several parts of the country, he had lived in Abuja, Kaduna and Nassarawa this is because at that time his father was serving in the Military.
He is also a Songwriter, music producer, dance artist, and stage performer. His father played a huge role in his music life because he plays the guitar and he taught him how to play the instrument from when he is still young.
|Birth/Full/real name:||Augustine Miles Kelechi|
|Date of Birth:||17 Dec 1992|
|Net Worth 2021||$6 million|
At the young age of 8, Tekno exhibited an unbending love for music and he was enrolled in a music school where he learned basic rudiments and music and how to play the Keyboard and Guitar.
Let’s look into the Music career of Tekno. He appended his signature forK-Money entertainment which is apparently his first contract in the Nigerian music frontal.
In 2012, he came in contact with Julius Agwu, Iyanya, and Ubi Franklyn when he had gone to perform in a comedy show where his performance blew the crowd away and was heavily applauded.
They invited him to come to Lagos to start his music career proper. On October 4, 2013, he signed a new contract with Made Men Music Group an organization managed by Ubi Franklyn.
He then proceeds to release his debut studio single same year, a project that was heavily contributed to by Davido, this studio hit by Tekno quickly become popular and find its way to the heart of millions of Nigerian music lovers.
2014 came and he dropped another single titled “Dance” and “Anything” which helped him to earn the “Best New Act of the Year” at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards the same year.
One of the things people like with Tekno is his consistent, year after year he kept dishing out his best to his growing music fans. In 2015, Tekno dropped singles “Pana” and “Duro” produced by DJ Coublon and released on the 18th of June and gain not only local recognition but also international commendations, especially from the US.
He proceeded to do a remix with Phyno and Flavour N’abania which was released to the public in the later part of 2015, a track that made it to the top on several National and foreign music charts.
He became more active In 2017 when he started performing and producing more songs, he had several collaborations with other prolific Nigerian musicians like Ice Prince, Davido, Flavour, Madee, DJ Cuppy and lots more.
His Music Success has earned him lots of names like Alhaji Tekno, Slim Daddy, Golden Boy of Africa, He featured Zlatan Ibile in his new release “Agege” and is one of the producers of “won’t be late” a new song for Swae Lee and Drake.
Pray for You
Won’t be late
Endorsements & Awards
- Nominated for Best New Act of the Year in 2014 at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards
- Won the Best Pop Extra Video at the 9th Edition of Nigeria Music Video Awards in 2015
- Nominated for the Hottest single and Best music video of the year for his hit single Duro
- Bagged the Best New Act at MTV Africa Music Awards in 2016
- Nominated for the Best Afro-pop video and African video of the year at 2016 Watsup TV Awards
- nominated for the Best International Africa act at 2017 BET Award
- He signed an Ambassadorial deal worth 18 Million with MTN, one of Nigeria’s largest telecommunication Network.
- Signed an Endorsement deal with Sony Electronics in an international deal worth $4 Million.
Tekno’s Net Worth 2019/2022
- How much is Tekno worth?
Looking at the successes and many achievements of the young musician, and how he has quickly rose to become one of Nigeria’s favourite singers, his estimated net worth stands at around $6 million in 2021
Twitter – @alhajitekno
Facebook – Tekno Miles
Tekno’s Phone Number
Please understand that not all Celebs like to put their phone numbers on the public domain, Tekno Phone number is not publicly available, however, that does not mean he cannot be reached, simply reach out to him on his Instagram and other social media pages.
Tekno owns some of the world’s luxury car brands like:
- BMW X6
- Mercedes Benz CLS 550 and more.
More things you need to know about Tekno
- What tribe is Tekno?
Although Tekno was born in Bauch State, Nigeria, his State of Origin however is Ebonyi State.
- What’s Tekno real name?
His real name is Augustine Miles Kelechi, in the course of his music career he picked up Tekno as his Stage name.
- How old is Tekno?
Tekno was born on the 17th of December 1992, his age in 2019 is 27 years and he will be 28 years old come December 2021.
- Is Tekno dating Lola Rae?
The straightforward answer to this question is yes! In 2017, the duo was seen in a new clip kissing in an unverified nightclub, while that is not enough to establish that the duo are dating, In March 2019, Tekno posted a fun-filled image of himself and his newly found love to establish to the public that he has found a new love.
- Who is Tekno wife?
Tekno is officially dating Lola Rae from 2017 but parted ways in 2018. Tekno is not yet married, still very much single in 2019.
- Who is Tekno brother?
Tekno miles has a brother named Augustine Uche.
Tekno’s Daughter- Skye and mother Lola Rae
The name of Tekno’s daughter is Skye. The couple gave birth to their first child nearly a year since the formal announcement of their relationship. In the Instagram picture below is the mother of Tekno’s daughter Lola Rae bearing their daughter in her hands, Well, Lola Rae’s baby is a beautiful musician and gorgeous girl.
- Flavour N’abani Biography, Phone Number, Age & Net Worth
- Dbanj Real name, Age, Phone Number, Net Worth other Facts
- Yemi Alade Biography: Age, Net Worth 2021, Instagram, Songs, Boyfriend, Facts
- Tiwa Savage Bio: Age, State, Marriage, Career, Parents, Child, Husband, Facts
- Backpack Kid Biography: Net Worth 2021, Age, Real name
- Kwesta Biography: Real name, Age, Net Worth 2021, Family, Wife, Cars, houses, facts
- Burna Boy Bio, Wiki, Age, Parents, Sister, Grammy, Phone Number, Net Worth 2021
- Iyanya Real name, Bio, Age, Phone Number & Net Worth
- 2Face Idibia Biography: Age, Songs, Wife, Children, Net Worth 2021, Instagram, Married
- Lagbaja Biography: Age, Real name, Music, Phone Number, Net Worth