Do you know you can actually check your Ecobank account balance on any mobile phone even without an internet connection by using Ecobank mobile banking USSD Code? Checking your Ecobank account balance is just an SMS away.
In this guide, I will show you how you can check your Ecobank account on a CDMA phone without internet.
**Please note that you may be charged for this service by your mobile service provider.
To check your Ecobank account using USSD code, you will need to have your registered mobile number. (No separate registration required).
More than check balance, you can use Ecobank SMS Banking using USSD code to also check your bank account balance, request for a cheque book, get One-time password (OTP), check Reward Points, do cash transfer, pay utility bills and lots more.
Some few reasons to use the Ecobank USSD Code banking service is;
- Enable you to make a request for your banking information on your mobile phone anytime and anywhere
- You don’t need to register separately for the service
- It is easy to Use.
- Internet connection is not required
The Ecobanking service is available to All Ecobank customers worldwide.
Ecobank code to Check Balance
Power on your phone,
Make sure it is containing the mobile number you used in opening your Ecobank account.
Be sure it is connected to Signal from your service provider
Dial *326# on your mobile phone to open a new Ecobank account then follow the onscreen instruction.
Dial *326#, on the registered mobile phone number you used in opening your Ecobank account and follow onscreen instruction promptly.
We hope you are able to check your Ecobank account Balance Using USSD on mobile. If you encounter any issues whatsoever, b sure to use the comment section so we can suggest help.
- How to check Heritage Bank account balance using USSD code
- How to check Zenith Bank Account balance with USSD Code
- How to check Access bank account Balance Using USSD
- How to check Polaris bank account balance on mobile with USSD
- How to check Sterling Bank account Balance Using USSD
- How to Check FCMB Account Balance Using USSD Code
- How to check Stanbic IBTC account balance on mobile with USSD Code
- How to Check First Bank Account Balance Using USSD Code
- Fidelity USSD code for Money Transfer
- How to Check UBA Account Balance: USSD Code & Mobile banking