Today, I’ll be showing you to check data balance on Glo Network with SMS and by USSD codes.
Globacom Limited is a Nigerian multinational telecommunication company popularly known as Glo. This company is currently sixteen years old as it was founded by Mike Adenuga on the 29th of August, 2003.
Now it employs more than 35,000 staff around the globe. They have come pretty a long way to be where they are today.
Well, not to take you through the history of Glo because I intend to let you know by this article the various ways you can check your Glo data balance as a subscriber. Glo has come far from the start as I earlier stated, they have also loads of services they offer.
Data services are one of them. They call themselves the ‘Grand Masters of data’. This title is not mere lip service; it is a fact that is obvious in their various cheap mouthwatering data plans. They truly believe that data us oxygen, and and that’s what it is.
Now, you would want to know how to check your data balance on Glo Network and keep track of your data usage, thus learn how to manage it if need be. There are basically five ways you can check your Glo data balance:
1.Using *777# code
- Through free SMS
- Going through online
- Using the *127*0# USSD code
- The customer care is at your service.
Let us now get into the above individually and dissect them to the best of our understanding. Again, let’s do this together.
Using the *777# USSD code
Under this method simply dial *777# on your phone and follow the prompts that appear:
- Click on the ‘Buy Data’ option and press enter
- From another list of option that pops up, select the ‘Manage Data’ option
- Select the ‘Get Data Balance’ option. Now your data balance will be displayed on your phone’s screen, from where you can easily know your data status.
Using simple free SMS
This is another method you can use to check Glo data balance. all it requires is a few minutes.
Simply text ‘INFO’ to 127 and your data status including the expiry date will be sent you as an SMS too. This method is good for those who have issues with their device’s buttons.
As busy as you may be flipping from one web page to the other and wouldn’t want to return to the phone desktop to do any of these above rigorous processes, the online option is recommended. Visit www.hsi.glo.com and it will appear, your available data details. That’s how simple life can be anyway.
Check Glo data balance using *127*0# USSD code
This method is close to that described in number 1. Using this code, you wi be showed every balance you have.
Lastly, I must tell you that Glo customer care is at your service. You must realize that you are a customer and should be cared for. If you do not know any other method of checking your Glo data balance, call the Customer Care service center, which you can reach through there number: +234-805-002-0121
How to check Glo credit balance
Now that you have already find out how to check your data balance on Glo, let’s also look at hoe to check your Glo credit balance, and this is going to be a quickie.
In order to check your glo prepaid airtime credit balance, open up your mobile and confirm that you are connected to the Glo network.
- simply dial #124#
- Then on the next screen press 1 for balance, then your account credit balance will be sent to your through SMS.
We’ve danced this dance together and I feel you should tell me how well I danced. Maybe you have something to add or a feeling you want to pour out, use the comment section to tell us how you feel. Thank you.
- How to check Vodafone number and credit balance
- How to Check MTN Ghana number & Credit Balance
- How to Check Glo Ghana Phone Number & Airtime balance
- Fidelity USSD code for Money Transfer
- How to check Heritage Bank account balance using USSD code
- How to check Zenith Bank Account balance with USSD Code
- How to Check First Bank Account Balance Using USSD Code
- How to check Access bank account Balance Using USSD
- How to Check FCMB Account Balance Using USSD Code
- How to check your Etisalat phone number & account balance