Are you using Spectranet but don’t know how to check your available data balance? If yes, it’s ideal you learn how to do so within moments using this guide. It is very simple and easy!
Spectranet is one of the big guns in the Nigeria data or internet services world. It provides both WiFi and MiFi devices and modems that are original and quality; even though it serves only covers areas with 4G LTE network. Most likely, Lagos and Abuja.
Ideally, observing your data balance as you’re using it will enhance you to renew it in time once it’s exhausted thereby keeping you connected with your family and friends 24/7.
Steps to check Spectranet balance online
You can check for your available data balance on Spectranet online and still understand how much data you’ve used so far by following the steps below:
Step 1. Visit the telecommunication network’s official page
To see how much data you’ve used so far on your Spectranet modem or device, endeavor to visit their official web page www.spectranet.com.ng/
Step 2. Click on the ‘Self Care’ menu bar to proceed.
At the Spectranet website, you’ll see a section titled ‘Self Care’, click on it to proceed to the next step.
Step 3. Click on ‘Login to Self Care’
Also, you will be directed to a particular page with a red button that read ‘Login to Self Care’, kindly click on it to stay on the track.
Step 4. Access your Spectranet account
You can possibly know how much data you’ve used or still have left unless you access your Spectranet account so as to signify which account to access it data usage.
To do this, log in to your Spectranet account using the username and password given to you by the company when you bought the modem.
Step 5. Click on data balance
The moment your log in is successful, your personal dashboard will be displayed then scroll down to the menu bar that says ‘data balance’ and click on it.
Once you click on it, your available Spectranet data balance will appears as three separate figures in this format: 15:173:37; where the 15 stand for 10GB; 173 depict 153MB and 37 means 37KB of your unused data.
If you are new to Spectranet and you are looking for how to check your spectranet data balance then you’ve landed on the right page, there are two ways you can check your data balance on Spectranet, firstly you can check using your mobile phone or check online.
To check with your mobile.
As you surf the web you want to see how much data you have expend at a particular point in time. Worry less! Just follow the below steps:
To check your Spectranet data balance on Phone is not by dialing a USSD code as you may expect, but rather you need to put a call through to their customer care operatives.
Spectranet customer care can be reached through this number 08002345678
Put up your phone and dial the number, you will be able to speak to an operative of Spectranet and simply tell them that you need to check your data balance. They will respond as swift as possible to your request.
If that method i a bit tiring to you you can try the second method which is a lot more straightforward.
Check Spectranet Data Balance online
The best method to check your data balance is to do it online, is a lot quicker and less boring, to get started, follow the steps below:
1. Open up a browser on your PC or Mobile phone
3. On this page, you are required to input the login details (User ID and Password) you were given when you first purchase your Spectranet device.
4. Once you have supplied the correct details you should now be in your dashboard area.
5. On your personal dashboard, you need to check the menus to find data balance, it will be displayed in the digital clock form: 05:250:22. The column symbols are used to separately tell you how much GB:MB:KB remaining. So the above data balance means you have 5GB remaining, 250 MB, and 22KB of data in total available.
We sincerely hope your problem on how to check your Spectranet data balance even at the comfort of your bed is cleared and solved.
- How to check your Etisalat phone number & account balance
- How to Check Data balance on Glo Network (code & SMS
- How to Check Due Date, balance for DSTV, GOTV
- How to Check UBA Account number
- How to check Access bank account Balance Using USSD
- How to Buy Airtime/Data on Access Bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to Check First Bank Account Balance Using USSD Code
- How to Share/Unshare data on Airtel SIM card
- Fidelity USSD code for Money Transfer
- How to buy Airtime/data from Access bank