Damola Olatunji is a prolific Yoruba actor, motivational speaker, CEO Dynasties arts academy, EJIREtv, movie director and Entrepreneur.
He is one of the most popular actors in the Yoruba Film Industry. Starring in over 100 Yoruba films, he has advanced from been an actor into been a director and producer.
Though Damola started acting at a very young age when he was given roles to perform on stage plays, his actual rise into prominence in the Yoruba Film Industry began after his role in the movie ‘ojo’ (Rain), produced by a notable actress Opeyemi Aiyeola and directed by his mentor who introduced him into acting; Yomi Fash Lanso.
- Name: Damola Olatunji
- Net Worth: $300, 000
- Date of Birth: February 2, Year Unknown
- Age: Under Review
- State of Origin: Osun State
- Profession: Acting, Engineer
- Spouse: Bukola Awoyemi
State of Origin
This super talented actor is from Edo Agbo in Osun state southwestern part of Nigeria
Olatunji Damola Birthday & Age
The well-received actor was born on the 2nd of February. Damola Olatunji’s year of birth is unknown for now as it appears the actor tries as much as possible to keep certain information about himself away from the prying eyes of the media.
The fast-rising actor began his education in the south-western part of Nigeria – Osun state, in the place where he was born.
He completed his primary and secondary education in Ife to be precise after which he advanced to Yaba College of Technology Lagos and studied Electrical Engineering.
It is important to note that initially, Damola did not plan to go into acting, neither did he have any dream of becoming an actor as at then and that is the reason he chose to study Electrical Engineering at Yaba College of Technology, Lagos,
However, during the course of his study, he developed the desire to get involved in other activities and that was how he got into acting. First, he joined a drama group where he was given roles in stage plays.
Also, he met friends who have been in the Industry and got Inspired by his mentor; Yomi Fash Lanso who gave him the supports and encouragement he needed, and the rest they say is history.
Olatunji Damola Ex-Wife
In April 2013, Damola Olatunji tied the knot with his UK based lover who happened to be his first wife Raliat Abiodun Sobowale at the Ikoyi Registry in the fourth month of 2013, but their marriage hit the rock at about a year after.
Bukola Awoyemi and Damola Olatunji
This, however, gave room for Bukola Awoyemi another budding actress in the Nollywood Yoruba movie frontal (Popularly known as Arugba) to come into the Handsome actor’s life.
Damola Olatunji Twins
Initially, their (Bukola and Damola) relationship was kept a secret, even when Bukola got pregnant, but eventually, the public became aware of their relationship when Bukola gave birth in the U.S to a lovely set of twins in January 2015. Later on, reports had it that their Union has been legalized.
Damola and Bukola have a lovely set of twins, the couple calls them Dave and Debby.
Olatunji Damola Hotel Acquisition
He as a growing interest to invest in Real Estate, he made this known at the commissioning of his newly acquired Hotel (PrimeStone Hotel and Suites) on the 1st of May 2016 at 305 Ipe Street at Owupe axis in Sango Ota which was estimated to cost well over N60 Million naira.
The actor had, however, come out to deny that he has acquired such property disclaiming the news is untrue.
The actor/ director is the second child in a family of six. Damola Olatunji’s father: Mr. Olatunji was a civil servant while his mother Mrs. Ajibola Anike Olantunji happens to be a prophetess.
Damola Olatunji disclosed during an interview session that due to his father’s job, his father was not always around as he could be away for weeks and return only on weekends, so he grew up under the strict watch of his mother prophetess Ajibola Anike Olatunji.
He also explained that his mom told him that he should be very careful with women because they could make his life miserable.
She also warned Damola and his brothers that if any of them impregnates a girl, they would have to drop out of school and raise the child.
Social Media: Facebook & Instagram
Damola Olatunji can be reached on:
- Instagram: @damolaolatunji
- Facebook: UNCONFIRMED
- Phone Number: UNDER REVIEW
Others facts you need to know about Damola Olatunji
- Damola Olatunji is one of the fast-rising Yoruba actors in Nigeria at the moment
- He is a father and proud husband
- He is a trained Engineer
- Damola’s state of Origin is Osun State
- Damola has children (twins) namely, Deborah and David
- Damola Olatunji’s ex-wife is Raliat Abiodun Shobowale
- Damola celebrates his birthday February 2 of every year
- He has had no child with Raliat Abiodun Sobowale in their previous marriage
- He had moved to get married to Bukola Awoyemi and they had welcomed a set of twins (boy and girl) named David and Deborah who are 5 years old in 2019
- Damola Olatunji is named as one of the sexiest men in the Yoruba movie industry
- He was nominated for best-supporting actor and Best Director in 2017 at the City People Movie Awards
- He now has a new Instagram account @damolaolatunji after the old one got hacked and has attracted close to 600k followers
Damola Latest News
- Bukky Arugba: “I’m married to Damola Olatunji, I didn’t snatch him from his ex-wife”