You are welcome to the Biography Page of Fausat Balogun. Find out more about her movie career, family, age, Net Worth 2020, Husband, Children, Movies, Dead, and other mindblowing facts.
Fausat is a prolific veteran Yoruba actress in Nigeria. Fausat Balogun is 60 years old, and hales from Ifelodun, Kwara State, Nigeria She has been in the movie industry since 1975, which is more than 4 decades 40 years.
Fausat was born into an Islamic home in Kwara State, Nigeria. She was schooled and bred there alongside siblings.
Fausat Balogun Movie Career
She is one of the prolific and rare gems of the Nigeria movie industry, especially in the Yoruba movie arena. She has been producing and acting in movies since 1975.
Reports have it that Fausat has featured in more than a hundred movies during her career in the industry. She is well-loved and applauded by her growing Yoruba fans, her dispositions in movies are motherly and each time mothers and elderly women have a thing or two to learn from watching her play related roles in difference movie scenes.
Her works are so relevant that he has become so famous, she nicknamed herself Mama Saje in a 1990 television series titled Erin Kee Kee., and fans have since called her by that name.
There is more to this list, but here are the notable ones.
Is Fausat Balogun Married?
Yes! She is married to her longtime spouse who is also a veteran actor Rafiu Balogun, he used to be her boss before they got married. They have welcomed children who have also become successful in their chosen fields of life.
Who are Fausat Balogun Children?
Their Eldest son is Balogun Azeez Adio, who is also an Entertainment sensation, he is a movie director. Fausat’s youngest daughter named Bintu Balogun is also a budding actress.
She used to be a Muslim, an Alhaja, but 3 years ago she got converted to Christianity. She is now a tele-evangelist and gospeller.
Given the actress achievements and brilliant contributions over the years in the Nollywood industry, it is right to say she has achieved a lot, a lot of her works have been given Special Recognition. She has been relevant in the industry for decades, and her contributions are very significant to the development we see today in the movie and Entertainment frontal today.
She has bagged the Special Recognition Award at the 2016 edition of the City People Entertainment Awards.
|Fausat Balogun Net Worth 2020||UNDER REVIEW|
|Fausat Balogun Net Worth 2019||$300,000|
Fausat Balogun’s Net Worth is estimated at $950,000 in 2019. We are reviewing her Net Worth for 2020 and we will surely make the information available on this page soon.
Is Fausat Balogun Dead?
The 60-year-old is NOT DEAD! She is very much alive and in good health.
Fausat Balogun Social Media
Fausat Balogun Facts
- Her State of Origin is Kwara State Nigeria
- Fausat Balogun Celebrated her 60th Birthday in 2019
- She has had more than 40 years experience in the Yoruba movie industry, producing and acting movies since 1975
- She is popular for playing Motherly role
- She has appeared in more than 200 hundred movies till date
- Fans and friends like to call her by nickname Madam Saje, a name she gave to herself in a 199o TV series titled Erin Kee Kee
- She is a Wife and mother Grown-ups
- She is one of the few actresses with a happy home and long married to Rabiu Balogun
- She converted from Islam to Christianity some few years ago
- She has had some endorsements with big brands in Nigeria and made a lot of earning doing what she is good at.
- Her estimated Net worth stands at $300,000
- In 2016 she was specially recognized by the City People Entertainment Award for her inimitable contributions to the Entertainment industry.
- Fausat Balogun Phone number is not publicly available, but you can message her for promotions and advertisements through her Instagram page @sajetiologa