Are you looking for a free editable map of Nigeria showing states? You have come to the right page. On this page, you will find downloadable PSD of free Nigerian Editable that contains all the 36 states in Nigeria and Geopolitical Zones.
Nigeria is a country located in Western Africa. Nigeria has one of the fastest growing technology and economy in Africa. Much more the country has a population of more than 200 Million in 2019. Neighboring countries to Nigeria include Chad, Benin, Cameron, and Niger in the Northern Part.
Abuja is Nigeria’s capital where the seat of the central government is established. The most populous city in Nigeria is in the South West- Lagos. Lagos is not only the most populous in Nigeria but also in West Africa and second most populous after Cairo, Egypt with more than 18 million dwellers.
The Nigerian Editable Map with Major Administration Districts
Nigeria is a country divided into thirty-six states and one Federal Capital Territory, Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, and Federal Capital Territory.
The downloadable file comes in PowerPoint making it easily editable for just about any project in quick time.
Dimension: 16:9 Widescreen and 4:3 Standard
- Top 10 Most Populated States in Nigeria (2021)
- 10 Largest States in Nigeria By Land Mass
- List of Most Populated Cities in Nigeria 2021
- Nigerian States and Capital, Slogans, Date of Creation & Current Governor Elect (2021)
- 9 Oil Producing States in Nigeria & Barrels Per Day
- All the Ministers in Nigeria and their names (2019 -2023)
- Proudly Nigeria Logo; Facts and Meanings
- What is Nigeria zip code?
- Who is the Present Chief Justice of Nigeria?
- 11 Electricity DISCOS in Nigeria and Full contact details