Today, I will show you how you can generate a One Time Password (OTP) for Wema Bank Account using Wema USSD code.
Many people don’t know that they can actually generate OTP codes to confirm their Wema Bank transactions on any mobile phone, even on a CDMA phone that has no internet connection. Read on to see how to Generate OTP codes with WEMA USSD.
One Time Passwords commonly referred to as OTP, encrypted codes sent from your bank as an extra layer of security and protection against fraudulent transactions.
How to Generate One Time Password (OTP) for Wema Bank Account using USSD
Some of you already got the OTP device from your bank, but there are times that you forget to take your OTP along with you when you go out, in this case, you can turn to use this method to quickly generate a OTP to facilitate your transactions.
You need to take note that the OTP code generated using this method is only valid for a period of 120 seconds.
If you don’t use the code to validate your transaction within the 2-minute time frame, the code will be rendered automatically invalid and you may have to generate another code before your transactions can go through.
To generate OTP code for your Wema Transactions using USSD, simply,
Dial 94515# and follow the onscreen instruction to get your OTP code.
We hope that goes a long way to help you generate a One Time Password (OTP) code for your Wema Bank transaction using USSD means.
**Please Note that you may be charged by your service provider for this action
If you encounter any difficulty whatsoever in the process of using the service don’t hesitate to drop your comments in the comment section and we will try to respond as soon as possible.
- How to Generate GT Bank OTP- One Time Password Using USSD code
- How to Generate OTP/Token for Access Bank
- How to Generate GT Bank Token/OTP with USSD code
- How to get/Use Access bank token
- How to check Heritage Bank account balance using USSD code
- How to check Zenith Bank Account balance with USSD Code
- How to Check First Bank Account Balance Using USSD Code
- How to check Access bank account Balance Using USSD
- How to buy airtime from Jaiz bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from UBA bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)