Her birth name is Gloria Olusola Bamiloye, an origin of Ilesha Osun state Nigeria. She was born on February 4th, 1964 an now 55 years old.
She schooled and studied English language and Religious studies at Oyo State College of education, Ilesha.
She was born into a Muslim family and later get converted to Christianity
She took an academic career yet further by schooling at the Divisional teacher’s training college at Ipetumodu where we trained as a professional teacher.
She had lots of passion and dream for teaching, she, however, dabbled into acting in 1985 as she co-founded a drama ministry called Mount Zion which has grown to become popular in Christian households in Nigeria and across Africa and diaspora.
She has featured in amazing Christian movies under the ministry some of the major ones being :
Blood on the altar
The Haunting shadows
The fruitless tree
Just a little Sin
Back to zero point
Ultimate power…and many more.
Coming to Gloria Bamiloye’s personal life and how she met her husband Mike Bamiloye. It all happened at the Oyo state college of Education. Gloria and Mike were 24 and 28 years of age respectively.
The couple decided to get wedded and to God be the glory they got wedded on 8th of October in the year 1988.
Gloria Bamiloye children are Damilola Bamiloye, Joshua Bamiloye and Darasimi Bamiloye.
She has received a couple of awards but to mention few is the honor with the city people movie lifetime achievement award in 2017. Gloria Bamiloye Net worth is not made public at the time of writing this post
Joshua Mike Bamiloye
Joshuias is a Nigerian gospel musician and Music producer popularly referred to as Jay Mikee by fans and colleagues. He is one of the Children of Mike Bamiloye and Gloria Bamiloye. Some of his music projects are: Living Sacrific 1.0, Rebirth 2.0, Generation Next I, 3.0, and Generation Next II 4.0.
He has had the passion for Gospel singing since teenage , he has served as the background music producer for the family’s drama ministry Mount Zion Film Productions. His song ministry went full-fledged in 2010 but only releases his debut album in 2013.
He has bagged mass communications from Bowen University, Osun State Nigeria.
Read Also: Mbong Amata Biography
- Top 20 Movies by Mount Zion Films (we can never forget)
- Adesua Etomi Bio, Husband, Age, Parents, Movies, Award, Net Worth
- 250 Online Radio Stations in Nigeria
- 10 Richest Gospel musicians in Nigeria & Net Worth in 2021
- Tope Alabi Bio: Age, Facts, Marriage, Husband-Soji, children, Career, Songs, Facts
- Jimmy Odukoya: Biography, Age, Wedding, Wife, Movies, facts
- Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Bio: Age, Career, Books, Wife-Yemisi, Twitter, House, University, Estate
- Daniel Kolenda Biography, Wikipedia, Age, testimony, Books and Sermon
- Sinach Biography, Age, Husband, Net Worth 2021, Children, Songs, Albums
- Top 5 Richest Catholic Priests in Nigeria