Hello guys, I’ve come with a very brilliant hack for you today, many of you are yet to find out. I will show you how to borrow airtime and Data from Airtel, MTN, 9mobile, & Glo Without having to Pay back.
I know many of you have always wanted to do this and can’t seem to figure out how I came up with a unique hack for you, I want to show you how:
- You can borrow Airtime from Airtel, MTN, 9mobile & Glo Without Paying Back
- You can borrow Data from Airtel, MTN, 9mobile & Glo Without Paying Back
Yes! let’s get to it, but let’s start off without, how to borrow data you need, afterward I will show you the trick you will use to go ‘scot-free‘ with the Airtime and Data without having to pay pack.
To borrow Airtime from all Networks in Nigeria:
How to Borrow Airtime from Glo
To borrow airtime or credit unit, The code to borrow airtime from Glo is *777#, so dial it, on the next screen press 9, if you are eligible to get airtime credit you will see options of available airtime value for you, select the unit that you want and you will immediately be credited with the amount you choose.
How to Borrow Airtime from Airtel
The code to borrow airtime from Airtel is *500#
- Open the dialer app on your mobile phone
- Dial *500#
- Press 2 on the next screen to go to borrow credit,
- On the next screen you will be taken to the list of amount you are eligible to borrow click on the amount you want, but mind you that Airtel will charge a 15% interest, so usually, they remove the 15% from the value they are given you so you pay back the value in whole.
For example, if you are borrowing 100 naira you get 85 naira and you back the full 100 naira.
How to Borrow Airtime from 9mobile/Etisalat
The code to borrow airtime from 9mobile is *665# So open your dialing app and dial *665*amount# or dial *665# and follow the on-screen instructions. if you are eligible to get the credit you will get your borrowed credit immediately.
How to Borrow Airtime from MTN
The code to borrow airtime on MTN is *600#, open the dialer on your phone and dial*600*amount# or *600# to follow the on-screen instructions if you are eligible to get the credit you will get your borrowed credit immediately.
To borrow Data from All Networks in Nigeria:
How to borrow Data from Glo
The Code to Borrow Data on Glo network is *321#
Listed below are the prices of data, and volume of data available, you can as well borrow online directly via the Globacom website.
|Price (N)||Data Volume(In MB)||Data Volume for Borrow Me Data(In MB)||Validity Period||Buy Online|
|₦50||30||30||1 Day||Borrow Online|
|₦100||60||60||1 Day||Borrow Online|
|₦200||200||200||5 Days||Borrow Online|
|₦500||1600||1600||7 Days||Borrow Online|
|₦1000||3200||3200||30 days||Borrow Online|
How to Borrow Data from Airtel
The code to borrow data from Airtel is *500#. Dial *500# on your phone, choose the third option by keying 3, on the next screen you will be shown the data values in MB that you are eligible to borrow. Key in the number for the data value you wish to borrow and you will immediately be credited with the MB value of the data requested.
10MB goes for #50, 50MB for #100, and 200MB for #200.
How to borrow Data from Etisalat/9mobile
9mobile has recently introduced its morecredit service which allows subscribers to borrow airtime or data anytime you want, the morecredit feature can be used by all pre-paid customers as normal airtime and data.
You are allowed to borrow from
N50, N100, N200, N500, N1,000 to N2000. The code to borrow data from 9mobile is *665#. There is a service fee that is charged by the network and that is 15%, you will need to pay back the service charge plus the loan airtime or data amount given you, but not to worry in the next line, you can go scot free. So, if you are running low on data, go ahead and confidently borrow some data, remember Internet Data is life!
How to borrow Data from MTN
- Dial *606#, choose XtraByte.
- Pick from the list of all the data bundles displayed
- Select your preferred data plan and follow the onscreen information
Now that you have found out how to borrow airtime and data from MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile networks in Nigeria, let’s go to how to go scot-free with your borrowed credit or data without paying back a dime.
The first method is by letting friends and family pay for the data and airtime for you, it is possible to get your father, mother, brother, aunt, sisters, friends and colleagues in school to pay for you if you simply ask them, this way, they pay your borrowed data and airtime, and you need not pay anything from your pocket.
The next best method is a very grave one, just visit any river or lake close to you, detach your sim from your mobile phone and flip the SIM card into the river.
That way you can go scot-free when you borrowed airtime from any of the four major telecommunication networks in Nigeria and you wouldn’t need to pay a dime.
To be candid with you! There is no way you can go scot-free or not pay back when you borrowed airtime or data from any Nigeria telcos, except if you want to lose your SIM card.
So, I hope you find this guide somewhat helpful, don’t forget to share with friends and family and as well drop the comments you may have in the comment section below. Thanks
- How to borrow Credit/Airtime on Airtel, Glo, 9mobile & MTN
- How to borrow credit or data on Glo Ghana
- How to buy airtime, data and pay Bills on Heritage bank with USSD code
- How To Transfer Credit on 9Mobile (Eitisalat) to other Users
- How to buy airtime from Fidelity bank
- How to borrow airtime or data from Vodafone Ghana
- How to Buy Airtime/Data on Access Bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- FCMB Recharge code for airtime and data
- How to Recharge Etisalat/9mobile Airtime
- Polaris (Skye) Bank recharge code to buy airtime/data