Airtel Nigeria had given all its subscribers the opportunity to share data with their close circles and colleagues that are out of data in other to browse the internet and also to feel alive.
So if you don’t know how to share and unshared data on the Airtel line, this article will provide you a well-detailed instruction on how to do so.
How to share data on Airtel
You can share your Airtel data bundle with not more than four beneficiaries. However, there are two other methods you can use to share your Airtel data with your loved ones and get them connected to the internet.
- Airtel digital balance sharing via the internet, and
- Airtel data balance sharing via SMS.
How to Share Your Data on Airtel online
- Step 1: Recharge your Airtel line with 3G or 4G data packs if you want to be eligible for this data sharing service;
- Step 2: Visit the official Airtel webpage or copy and paste ‘www.airtel.in/family’;
- Step 3: Then you need to enter your phone number on a space provided for it;
- Step 3: Enter the Airtel one-time password that will be sent to you via SMS;
- Step 4: Enter the number of the beneficiary(s) you want to share your Data with. Remember that you can only add four of them;
After that, you’ll receive SMS from Airtel telling you that you have successfully added your beneficiaries to Airtel Data sharing.
How to share data on Airtel Using SMS
- Step 1: Send “SHARE” to 121 on your phone messages, and you will receive SMS from Airtel customer care service;
- Step 2: Follow the instructions you received from the Airtel customer service.
Usually, it’s in this format: you open your message box and write, “ADD TEN DIGIT MOBILE NUMBER” and send it to 121.
For example: “ADD 0808888888” and send it to 121. You’ll see a pop-up on your screen asking you to confirm your Airtel Data sharing Code;
Step 3: Press one to confirm it;
Once you successfully confirm it, you’re good to share your Airtel Data with any other Airtel subscriber.
How to unshared data on your Airtel SIM card
Haven discussed the two ways you can adopt to share your data balance on the Airtel line, it is very imperative to explain how to unshared Airtel date without any problem.
Although there’s nothing like unshared Airtel data nonetheless, you can remove a subscriber you no longer want to share your data balance with again.
More so, if you know the number, you want to remove from enjoying your data, it’s very simple to deal with it but if you don’t, you’ll have to call the Airtel customer care service for all the numbers.
The reason being that there is no known USSD code or method to identify all the numbers you registered to share data with you.
So once you get the number you want to unshared Airtel data with from the customer care, endeavor to follow the below steps;
- Step 1: Open your message box and type “Del phone number” to 121. That is to say, you will type and send “Del 08012345000” to 121.
- Step 2: You’ll then see a pop-up notification requesting you to confirm the transaction by pressing “1”.
The moment you pressed ‘1′, that beneficiary would be removed immediately from your Airtel data balance sharing list.
If you want to unshare all the four beneficiaries, you can repeat the same steps and your data sharing list will be cleared.
The above discourse is the official and highly recognized methods you can adopt on how to share and unshared data on Airtel Nigeria Network.
- How to Share/unshare data on MTN (Updated 2021)
- How to Share Glo Data in 2021
- How To Unshare Data On Glo Network
- How to check Airtel data balance via SMS
- How to Unshare Glo data in 2021
- How to migrate to MTN share and sell
- How to Transfer MTN Data Bundle to another MTN SIM
- How to borrow airtime and data from AirtelTigo
- How to activate DND on Airtel
- Airtel Smart Recharge: Double Recharge code to get 10x Bonus