Hello, welcome again to NN. Today I will show you how to activate your ATM card for online transactions on Quickteller. Quickteller is a fast-growing online payment company Under the umbrella name Interswitch, the company was launched in Nigeria 17 years ago, in 2002.
Quicteller is ans easy-to-use payment system that makes performing online transactions super convenient and less stressful.
However, before you can be able to use their platform, you must activate your ATM Card for online transactions on Quickteller, and in this guide, you will learn how to do just that, just be sure to follow the guide through. In this post, we are going to show you how to activate the ATM card for Quickteller. Just follow the steps and enjoy their numerous services.
Make Online Payments on Quickteller
You can perform quite a number of online transactions using Quickteller.
- Send and receive money on the Quickteller platform using their website online or mobile app.
- You can recharge your mobile and also buy data on the platform
- You can as well use Quickteller to pay for Utility bills from the comfort of your office or home.
- You can also use the platform to Pay bills, buy event tickets, request loans, book flights and shop in malls.
To start transacting on one of Nigeria’s online payment system-Quickteller, it is important that you first enable your ATM Card for online transactions on the Quickteller platform.
To do this:
- First, proceed to the Quickteller official website at https://www.quickteller.com
- Click on the signup button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to supply all the required details
- Click on the Submit button to confirm your registration.
Once that is done, the next thing is to activate your ATM Card.
Follow these steps to get the activation done.
- Walk to the nearest ATM Machine close to you, (it doesn’t have to necessarily be your bank, all that matters is that the ATM machine is working).
- Insert your card into the ATM Machine and select the Pay bills option
- Select Others from the menu list displayed on the next screen
- Supply the payment code 322222 and your mobile number
- Press Enter to complete the registration and be patient for the transaction to go through which usually takes less than 15 seconds.
Voila! You have successfully completed the registration of your ATM Card for Quickteller payments online, meaning that you can now start performing transactions on your Quickteller account.
Please understand that each and every time you perform a transaction on the Quickteller platform you will be required to use an OTP-One Time Password, which is na extra layer of security to make sure that your account is not be infiltrated by fraudsters.
The OTP code is automatically generated by the platform and sent to the phone number you used in registering the account.
That is why it a good practice to use your most conversant phone number for your banking and transacting. Disparities may cause complications that cost a lot of energy and cost.
The second Way to activate your Quickteller will be to use the Verve World app. The Verve world apps help to manage your ATM cards and account.
On the app, with few clicks, you can add and delete cards.
- So to get started, proceed to first download and install the app on your mobile device.
- Login with your Quickteller login details from above when you first registeted on the Quickteller platform.
- Click the Add New card Menu
- Supply the onscreen required information and click on Next
- Select the card to verify it,
- You will be shown a service term that says ”To verify your card, a random amount of N1 to 10 will be deducted from your account and added to your eCash account”
- Accept the terms and click on Next.
- 8. You will then receive a message that your card has been added to the Quickteller platform and you can now start transacting on the Quickteller platform.
We hope with this guide, you are able to successfully, activate your ATM Card for online transactions. If you encounter any complications in the process, be sure to use the comment section to get help. We will surely reply in good time.
- How to pay IBEDC Bills online: Prepaid & Postpaid
- How to make Cardless withdrawal from ATM with Verve Card Paycode
- How to Pay for Kaduna Electric Online (Postpaid & Prepaid users)
- 20 transactions you can perform on www.Quickteller (Web & App)
- How to pay for GOTV in Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana
- How to Recharge JED Plc Prepaid Meter online
- How to Setup Payza account in Nigeria
- 10 Ways to Pay for DSTV & GOTV subscription in Nigeria
- How to Recharge EEDC prepaid meter for the first time & activate
- How to get/Use Access bank token