Dear UBA customers, have you ever wondered about how you can buy airtime on your phone using your UBA Bank account?
We will show you a working way to recharge your mobile using the UBA mobile banking and USSD code. Both methods work for purchasing airtime on Nigeria’s telecommunication networks (MTN, 9Mobile, Glo and Airtel).
There are several benefits when you buy airtime from your bank account. First of all, you don’t have to leave your home or office to look for recharge card vendors. Also, you do not need to enter the string of airtime coupon codes when you buy airtime from your bank. This system is completely stress-free and hassle-free.
Buy Airtime From UBA Bank (Internet Banking Method)
Ensure that you have the UBA mobile banking app on your phone. If you do not have it, download it from the Google Play Store or visit the bank. To use the app, you have to log in using your phone number and your password.
After logging in, click on the ‘Mobile Top-Up- option to buy airtime or data. Select the network you wish to recharge, enter the phone number, the amount you wish to buy and enter your four-digit PIN to complete the transaction.
Buy Airtime From UBA Bank (USSD Code Method)
Also, you can recharge your phone with the USSD code. The UBA USSD code is 919. Dial *919# on your mobile phone, select number 1 which is ‘Airtime-Self’, enter amount and enter your PIN to buy airtime for yourself.
If you want to buy for another number or for other people, dial *919#. Then select number 2 which is ‘Airtime-Others’, enter your PIN, enter the phone number and the amount you wish to purchase.
If the transaction is successful, your phone number or the phone number of the recipient will be recharged immediately and the amount will be deducted from your bank account.
UBA USSD Code For Money Transfer
Of recent United Bank For Africa (UBA) made money transfer from accounts easier even without the use of internet VIA USSD code.
Just like the code we use in checking our data balance and so. USSD Code helps to perform various transactions with our bank through your accounts such as transferring of money, airtime purchase, payment of bills and a lot more. Without wasting much of your time, here’s how to perform a money transfer from your UBA account to other banks’ accounts via the USSD CODE method.
- Get hold of your phone.
- Dial *919#
- Select the money transfer option and proceed.
- Fill in the receiver account number
- Proceed and choose his or her bank name correctly.
- Confirm the account name of the receiver
- Input your desired amount (Shouldn’t exceed your existing account balance)
- Validate transaction by inputting your Four Digit pin.
As easy as that, you have successfully made a transfer from your UBA account to another bank account.
Do all these with the registered SIM of your UBA account. Using another SIM card won’t be possible. In case this is your first time. Dial *919#, register your account by providing your correct account details such as account number, account name, card number etc. Then set up your pin (This is a pin to confirm every transaction)
Was this article helpful? Kindly give us feedback.
- How to buy airtime from GT Bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from Diamond bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from Zenith bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to Buy Airtime/Data from Ecobank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to Buy Airtime/Data on Access Bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from Jaiz bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from Union bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from First bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from Polaris bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- Code To Transfer Money From UBA to UBA/Other Banks