Our guide today will be to show you how you can check your UBA account number online without hassle. It is possible to easily check your UBA account balance from your mobile phone with USSD code. This method is a lot faster and easily accessible in less than two minutes.
UBA Bank has made it easy for its customers to handle this code much you can access the code using any mobile phone, even a basic CDMA phone with no internet or data connection.
It usually works by dialing the dedicated USSD Code that has been made available by the bank, UBAhas it’s own USSD mobile banking code, that you can use to perform a number of transactions online.
Yu can do much more than just check account balance, you can as well, send money using the USSD code, other things you can do using the code is buying airtime.
Check your account balance, buying data, transfer money to other accounts and much more, but for the sake of this guide, we shall stick to how to check your account number on your mobile phone using USSD code.
This code is supported by the 4 major telecoms in Nigeria, so whether you are a Glo User, MTN, Airtel or 9mobile you can always use the UBA USSD Code to check your bank account number online using your mobile.
So basically, you will not need the internet to retrieve or check your account number, all that matters is a quality signal on your mobile device and also have the SIM card number you used in registering for your bank account inserted into a mobile device.
In a situation, you do not have the SIM you used in registering with your bank you may have to contact your bank for further assistance.
Steps To Check My UBA Account number on Phone
- Dial *919# on your mobile phone
- You will then be asked any of these details to confirm you are the owner of the account: Mobile Number, Full name, BVN, email address, and Birthdate.
You will then get your UBA bank account which is a 10 digit NUBAN number shown to you on screen or sent to you as an SMS.
Check UBA bank account with LEO Facebook Chatbot
LEO is a Banking chatbot that is made available by UBA bank to make banking easier for their customers, almost everyone is on Facebook in 2021.
So if you are a UBA customer, there is chance you are already on Facebook, with LEO chatbot, you can transfer, cash, check account balance and also check your Bank account number. All you need to ask LEO is ‘account balance’.
You can as well use LEO Banking chatbot on Whatsapp. LEO Whatsapp number is +234 903 000 2455. Add it to your mobile device as a contact and start up a chat.
Check UBA account number using Customer Service Channels
Feel free to find UBA bank page on Twitter or Facebook, and then let them know your need your account number as a UBA bank account holder, with all the above information, including the full name, BVN, Password, etc as required.
We hope you find these tips on how to check your UBA account online very useful, if you have more concerns, you are welcome to use our comment section.
- How to check Heritage Bank account balance using USSD code
- How to check Zenith Bank Account balance with USSD Code
- How to check Access bank account Balance Using USSD
- How to Check First Bank Account Balance Using USSD Code
- How to Check FCMB Account Balance Using USSD Code
- How to check Polaris bank account balance on mobile with USSD
- How to check Sterling Bank account Balance Using USSD
- How to check UBA Account Number & Balance on Phone
- How to check Ecobank account Balance Using USSD
- How to check Stanbic IBTC account balance on mobile with USSD Code