The Zenith Bank token number is a security device that allows Zenith bank’s customers to gain entry to their bank account. Without this bank token, it will be difficult for you to access your bank account.
A lot of people are now having interest in knowing how to get the Zenith Bank token number. Worry less, in this guide, you will get to know how to obtain this token number.
What’s Zenith Bank token?
A token is a tiny device provided to customers by banks to create a special authentication code for electronic cash transactions. Before you can use it, you will add series of keys to your account and have it working by your bank.
How To Get The Zenith Bank Token Number
You can get the Zenith bank token number by visiting any Zenith Bank near you. When you visit the bank, talk to the bank officials, and make a request for the internet banking application form.
In the form, they will request some of your personal information. At the end of the application, you will be provided with a token number for internet banking.
Price of Zenith Bank Token Device (Hard Token)
Currently, the Zenith bank token number costs N3,500. When you have this token number, you will be able to perform various transactions including paying bills, sending & transferring money, buying airtime & data on the Zenith bank internet banking platform.
We hope this Zenith Bank token guide you details on how to get the zenith bank token number. In case you lost or misplaced your token number, all you have to do is to visit any Zenith bank around you and make a request for a new token number.
Zenith e-token (Soft token)
The Zenith token has also been made accessible by the bank on mobile phone (soft token), all you need to do is proceed to Google play store to download the app in your mobile device then get sett up.
How to Generate Zenith Bank token code online
- Visit the Zenith Bank Token activation website page on your internet-enabled mobile phone or PC https://www.zenithbank.com/HardwaretokenPinCreation.
- Input your ten-digit Zenith Bank Nuban account number and select the proceed button
- You will immediately be sent an OTP code to your phone number or in your email address that was used to register with the bank.
- Enter the OTP code sent to you to complete the transaction.
About Zenith Bank
In Nigeria and West Africa, Zenith Bank is a big financial company. The Central Bank of Nigeria has issued the bank a license to operate as a financial service provider in Nigeria. It has net assets of $4,739,825 million, and shareholders’ equity of $16,353 million as of 31 December 2016.
How to Open a Zenith Bank account on Phone
Open up your mobile and dial * 966 * 0 # in the USSD and obey the prompts on the phone. A number is immediately generated and sent to you via SMS. For the registration process, the account opening form is NOT needed.
Zenith Bank Minimum Balance
According to the Bank, a minimum account balance of between N50,000 and N250,000, which served in previous years as a deterrent to the opening of a Zenith account by most Nigerians, was eliminated and all Nigerians can now have a Zenith bank account opened with zero Naira as opening balance.
- How to check Zenith Bank Account balance with USSD Code
- How to get/Use Access bank token
- How to check Heritage Bank account balance using USSD code
- How to check Access bank account Balance Using USSD
- How to Generate GT Bank Token/OTP with USSD code
- How to Get/Use First Bank Token
- How to check Polaris bank account balance on mobile with USSD
- How to Check First Bank Account Balance Using USSD Code
- How to check Sterling Bank account Balance Using USSD
- How to Check FCMB Account Balance Using USSD Code