Airtel has lots of tariff plans which it offers to its customers. New tariff plans are rolled out frequently to Airtel users who are the beneficiaries of these packages. One of the tariff plans on Airtel Nigeria is the Airtel SmartConnect.
Airtel SmartConnect gives you an over 8x bonus on every recharge you make. Also, it lengthens your purchased data and allows you to enjoy it for a longer period of time. For instance, all Airtel data plans under N500 enjoy a longer validity of about 90 days.
Code to Migrate To Airtel SmartConnect
First, you have to have an active Airtel line, if you are an existing customer, ensure that your line is active. If you are not a customer, hurry and get a new Airtel SIM card, activate the SIM. After then, recharge your line by getting airtime on at least N100, dial with the code 126Recharge PIN#.
By doing this, you have migrated to the Airtel SmartConnect tariff plan. And consequently, you will enjoy the benefits of being in the Airtel SmartConnect plan.
Simply dial 1232# to check your Voice airtime balance or dial 1231# to check your data balance. The Airtel SmartConnect plan is a great way to get huge bonuses on all your recharges.
- Airtel Smart Recharge: Double Recharge code to get 10x Bonus
- Code to activate MTN double recharge 2021
- How to Check Airtel Night Plan Balance (2021)
- How to migrate to Airtel talk more
- 9mobile/Etisalat 500 Data plan Subscription Code
- How to migrate to Mtn yafun yafun (700% Bonus)
- How to Recharge Etisalat/9mobile Airtime
- How to migrate to MTN Beta talk
- How to Subscribe Airtel N1000 for 3GB & 4GB
- How to migrate to Glo Bumpa