Paying for DSTV subscription can be a difficult thing to do unless you have a DSTV shop or office near you. If your house is far from the bank, there’s a way you can pay for DSTV subscription using your phone.
You no longer have to go miles away from your home in search of an authorizes DSTV dealer or office in your state. Luckily for you, mobile banking technology has made it possible for you to make payment for your DSTV
Thanks to mobile banking technology, you can now pay DStv with your mobile phone in Nigeria. This is considered as the best and the most convenient way of paying your DSTV subscription.
How do you feel when your decoder is blocked or disconnected at the point when you are watching a high-tensed football game or during your favourite TV show. In this case, you have to make payment quickly so that you will meet up with the TV program. However, going to the bank or a POS agent to pay will be a long process.
Steps to Pay For DStv Subscription on SmartPhone
Follow this simple guide to pay and renew your DSTV subscription with your mobile phone.
- Go to www.quickteller.com/dstv
- Select the DSTV package of your choice.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your DSTV smartcard number.
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter the DSTV subscriber’s name.
- Ensure that your smartcard number was filled correctly.
- Click on the ‘PAY’ button.
- Use your debit card (Verve, InterSwitch or MasterCard) to make payment.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN.
- Make your payment.
Also, you can use your bank’s mobile app to pay for your DSTV subscription. Customers of Diamond bank, First Bank, UBA Bank, Zenith Bank, GTBank and other banks can pay for DSTV subscription in Nigeria.
If you are busy with work or household duties, this guide will help you make payment for your DSTV monthly subscription.
How to pay For DSTV Subscription with USSD code
DSTV payment can be made via multiple channels, one of the ways you can pay for your DSTV subscription is via the eTranzact platform. To proceed simply dial *389*9*smartcardnumber#
How to Pay online on DSTV Eazy Web portal
- Pick your county form the country holder, input specific DSTV Smart card number, and proceed by clicking on the VERIFY button.
- Use the button that says VIEW BALANCE AND PAY, tit shows your to proceed to to see amount due
- Navigate to Payment Subscription web page where customers Account Holder’s detail is displayed
- Choose eTranzact Payment as your method of pay and select BankIT.
- Supply your bank details and ideal bank name
- Get a 6-digit passcode and have details submitted
- Dial the code *389*00# on the phone number registered with your ideal Bank to get your OTP delivered to your mobile
- Input the OTP and use the pay button to complete your transaction
Pay DSTV with Stanbic Mobile Banking App
Using the Stanbic Easy Mobile wallet to pay for your DSTV subscription, you need to Dial *909# on your mobile phone then Select ‘4’ and press register, carefully supply all the required details.
on a WAP-enabled mobile phone such as Nokia or BlackBerry).
- To use Mobile Money WAP via link: stanbicibtcbank.mobi
- On the option, choose mobile money and key in your number
- Register and supply your customer details
You will be redirected to the web page of DStv.
For Stanbic Mobile USSD code, simply dial *909*60#
How to Pay for DSTV with POS (BaxiBox & Payarena)
You can pay as well make payments for your DStv subscription with POS solutions such as Baxi Box. you can find agents of Baxi Box nationwide.
Steps on POS
- slide in your card into the machine and key in your ATM Pin code
Choose ‘Payarena’ from the menu option
- Select option that says ‘bills Payment’ from there pick ‘DSTV’
- Key in your DSTV smartcard number and phone number
- Type in a specific amount you want to pay and press ‘Yes’ to finalise the subscription
- Your DSTV sub will be activated the next minute