In today’s guide I’d like to explain to you how to make cardless withdrawal on stanbic IBTC bank account.
Using the Stanbic IBTC easy wallet and stanbic IBTC USSD code you can make an ATM withdrawal without using your debit or credit card on the ATM machine.
just like every other bank that you have discussed earlier in some of our post, Stanbic IBTC also have a cardless withdrawal function that’s made accessible on any ATM machine that supports quickteller.
Human nature can be sometimes forgetful, or in the case of an emergency you needed cash but you are not with your ATM card, does it mean you have to go stranded? No, which is why the stanbic ibtc cardless withdrawal is useful.
USSD code to perform Stanbic IBTC Cardless withdrawal
in the next few lines below I will show you the detailed step-by-step instruction on how to set up a cardless withdrawal on your stanbic ibtc bank account using USSD code.
One on your registered SIM card open up your mobile and dial *909# stanbic USSD code (please note that new users are required to create an easy wallet account before they could have access to this feature.)
The next thing is to find the generate PIN code option on the menu list and click on it you will be sent a one-time pay code via SMS, once you have the code all you need to do is to proceed to the nearest quickteller ATM machine to you to perform your cardless withdrawal.
More on the stanbic ease wallet
Stanbic IBTC @ease wallet is an electronic wallet for Nigerians.
With Stanbic IBTC @ease wallet it is possible to make fast and easy transactions such as transfers and also receive funds into the wallet as well as but airtime and pay utility bills via the wallet.
The Stanbic IBTC @ease wallet also allows you to have an instant generated Debit Card integrated to your wallet where you are allowed to use to make cash withdrawals from partner agents, ATM machines without a physical card.
Your Stanbic IBTC @ease wallet number is basically your mobile number when you stripped off tge first zero, which means that the last ten digits of your phone number.
Take For example: 8031506160. You e-wallet is avsecured four-digit secret pin which is usually required to authenticate log-in and transaction.
How to access ease wallet
- Use ussd code, dial *909# and on the menu select @ease wallet
- proceed to the Google play store on your Android mobile phone to download the Stanbic IBTC @ease app
- How to check Stanbic IBTC account balance on mobile with USSD Code
- Union Bank Cardless withdrawal: Collect money without ATM Card
- How to perform Heritage Bank Cardless withdrawal
- Access bank Cardless Withdrawal: Get money from any ATM without ATM card
- Polaris Bank Cardless Withdrawal: Get Money Without ATM card
- Diamond Bank Cardless Withdrawal: Get Cash without ATM Card
- Zenith Bank Cardless Withdrawal: Money in Hand without ATM Card
- First Bank Cardless Withdrawal: Get Money without ATM Card
- Jaiz Bank Cardless Withdrawal: Cash out money from ATM without Card
- How to Initiate FCMB Cardless/fingerprint Withdrawal