Payza is one of the online payment solution companies where you can receive and send money anywhere in the world.
Payza operates globally across countries just like Skrill and it is a great alternative to PayPal.
As a freelancer, online marketer or blogger, you can use Payza to receive money from your clients, affiliate & online programs. In this article, we will provide you information on how to download the Payza app, signup and how to make a transaction on this platform.
How To Sign Up
You need to create an account to use the platform. You can either open a Personal account or a Business account. Simply visit the Payza website, choose your country, enter your name, email address and your password. After filling the required details, click on the get started button to complete your registration.
A confirmation link will be sent to your email for you to activate your account. Once your account is activated, you will be directed to your dashboard where you’ll have to complete your profile. Here, you will be required to provide details about your job, work, address, phone number and security details. Once this is done, you’ll be able to send and receive funds from your Payza account successfully.
Online Transaction Steps: How To Send & Withdraw Funds On Payza
To send money, all you have to do is to enter the amount and the Payza email ID of the person you want to send money to.
If you want to withdraw money, here’s what you need to do.
• Click on ‘Wallet’.
• Click ‘Bank Account’. Then, enter your bank account details.
You can choose to withdraw funds in your local currency or foreign currencies such as EUR, USD or GBP.
How To Download the App
You can use Payza on the go by getting the mobile app. This allows you to transact freely and conveniently.
Simply visit the app store of your mobile device, search ‘Payza’, then install and download the app on your smartphone.
- GT Bank Cardless Withdrawal: Get money from ATM without ATM Card
- How to withdraw with fingerprint from any GT ATM card
- How to Open Diamond Bank Account Online
- How to Perform GT Bank Cardless Withdrawal
- Code To Transfer Money From UBA to UBA/Other Banks
- How to make money with GT World and 737
- How to buy airtime from Union bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- First Bank Cardless Withdrawal: Get Money without ATM Card
- How to activate DND on Airtel
- How to buy airtime from Zenith bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)