Ivara Esege a skilled and well trained medical practitioner based in Baltimore Maryland, USA was born on the 4th of August, 1967.
He specializes in family medicine and is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Family and Community Medicine at the University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC) and also a member of UM Faculty Physicians, Inc.
Family medicine doctors are primary-care physicians who are specialized to meet the diversified health requirements of children and families. Dr. Ivara Esege is also an Obstetrician and a Gynecologist.
He has been actively practicing his medical profession for over 25 years now and received his certification in Family medicine from the American Board of Family Medicine in 2009.
He is among the 110 doctors who specialize in Family Medicine at the University of Maryland Medical Centre.
- Name: Ivara Esege
- Date of Birth: 4th of August, 1967.
- Age: 52 Years
- Nationality: Nigeria, British, American
- Spouse: Chimamanda Ngozie Adichie
- Profession: Medical Doctor
He was born and grew up in Nigeria, attended most of his education in the country as well. He received his university education at the University of Nigeria (UNN) Nuskka where he graduated from the faculty of Medicine in 1989, and in 1991 graduated from UNN teaching hospital.
He moved to the USA where he did his post-graduate studies at the University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC) and graduated in 1995 and was retained to work there, which he still does till this very day (October 2019).
Dr. Ivara Esege is married to Nigerian world-renowned author, feminist and human rights activist, Chimamanda Ngozie Adichie since 2009 and the couple announced they had a daughter in 2016.
When it comes to privacy, He is very strict as he shares little or no information about his family life, work status and activities.
Pictures of his wedding with Chimamanda can’t be found on the internet, as the couple held a close wedding which had only family members in attendance.
Dr. Ivara Esegehas triple nationalities as he is originally a Nigerian, but also a citizen of America and Great Britain.
Ivara Esege baby
Ivara has proven to be a well-cultured person and a family man; he supported his wife throughout the delivery of their child by staying at home and taking care of the baby for her first six months, after which he and his wife took turns in watching over their child.
He also protested alongside his wife when she participated in the Women’s March held in Washington DC, where both couples walked with thousands of other activists in demand for equal human rights Worldwide.
Dr. Ivara and his family live in a cul-de-sac apartment in the suburbs of Baltimore, a neighborhood which they believe is best for their daughter.
|Dr. Ivara Esege Net Worth 2021||UNDER REVIEW|
|Dr. Ivara Esege Net Worth 2019||UNDER REVIEW|
- Pastor Jamal Bryant, Bio, Age, Wife, Net Worth 2021, children, facts
- Lineo Didi Kilgrow Biography, Age, Wiki, Child, Nationality, Parents, Facts
- 17 Year Old Braxton Moral bagged Harvard Degree 11 days after graduating from High School
- Mike Edwards BBnaija Biography, Age, Wife, Marriage, Career, Net Worth 2021, Facts
- What is T. D. Jakes Net Worth 2021?
- Top 5 Best Federal Universities in Nigeria (2021)
- Ooni Ife Bio-Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Age, First & New Wife, Daughter, Facts
- Funsho Adeolu Age, Bio, Marriage, Hometown, Father, Net Worth
- OC Ukeje Biography, Net Worth Age, Family, Wife, facts
- Daniel K Daniel Biography: Age, Movies, Wife, Marriage, Child, Net Worth 2021