|This is the Biography page of Iyabo Ojo, find out more about her profile, age, bio, net worth, Daughter, Son, Marriage, newest relationship, near-death experiences, salaries, and earnings, awards and nominations, endorsements, movies, and facts.|
Iyabo Ojo is a prolific Nigerian actress, producer, and movie director. Her birth name is Alice Iyabo Ogunro. She has a record of schooling at the National College, Gbagbada, in Lagos and proceeded to Lagos State Polytechnic where she studied Estate management.
Iyabo Ojo has come of age, She was born on the 21st of December 1977 in Lagos Nigeria. So her state of origin for those who care to know is Lagos, State Southern western part of Nigeria. Going by her birthday above Iyabo Ojo’s age is 42 years in December 2019 and 43 years come December 2021.
|Age||42 years (2019), DOB: 21st July 1977|
|State of Origin||Lagos State|
|Net Worth||$700,000 (2019)|
|@iyaboojofespris (2.2 million followers)|
She has had a long-time passion for acting, since the time she was young, she joined her school drama group where she was very active and she was acting in junior roles.
She has under her belt more than 15 films produced, making her one of the most achieved and rich Yoruba actress in the Nollywood Industry. She has one of the most appearances in the Industry as the thespian has appeared in more than 150 movies in her professional acting career.
She once paid homage to Bimbo Akintola who she helped her to join the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) and afterward introduced her to people that matters to her career in the industry.
She was handed her first role in 1998’s Satanic, in an English-language film, a very rare opportunity it is for her, and she converted that well for her career growth as an actress. While she can handle both English and Yoruba roles very well, but she has played more of Yoruba characters in Yoruba movie frontal.
She dropped her debut movie project in 2002, a Yoruba movie titled Baba Darijinwon, two years later, precisely in 2004, she concentrated more on making her own films, and her first movie project was Bolutife not long she produced Bofeboko, Ololufe, Esan and Okunkun Biribiri and on and on.
In one of her movies in the year 2015, which was a boom year in the industry, she went ahead to feature stars like Joseph Benjamin Alex Usifo, Fathia Balogun, and Doris Simeon, n her movie project titled Silence which was premiered at the Silverbird Cinemas, Ikeja, in Lagos, Nigeria.
Marriage, Husband & Relationship
Coming to her relationship life, Iyabo Ojo is married. She got married to a movie marketer based in Lagos Nigeria, the duo come together in 1999 when she was just at a young age of 21.
She conceived and she had to be out of the screens for a short while after she got to find out she was pregnant. She and her husband have both welcome two children who are now grown-ups, She has divorced the first man in her life. a breakup she attributed to getting into marriage too early.
She has been involved in a rumoured secret relationship that was kept away from the prying eyes of the social media, she disclosed that her new lover is next on her preference list after her children, much more for the all-round support she gets from him.
Children (Daughter & Son)
Who are Iyabo Ojo’s Children? The name of her son is Festus and she also has a daughter called Priscilla in 1999 which was the product of her early pregnancy at 21 and Festus was born about three years later in 2001.
Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Age is 20 years in 2019, Priscilla Ojo was born on the 13th of March 1999. She finished her secondary school education at Lagos secondary school in 2016 and joined Babcock University the following year, she was massively celebrated by her mum on social media when she turned 18 years on March 13.
Some of the movies she has starred in includes:
Agogo Ide (1998)
Beyond Disability (2015)
Tore Ife (Love)
Iyabo is also an entrepreneur, she has multiple streams of income aside acting, she has several other business ventures under her belt aside acting movies, she has a beauty makeup place and also runs a spa business, she dabbled into food and catering an hospitality service when she opened up her Abula Spot restaurant which caters for traditional Yoruba delicacies.
According to a news source, She has started another venture in a bid to compete in the space with one of her colleagues who is also a thespian- Mercy Aigbe’s Mag Diva Clothing Store.
Not quite long, she officially launched her boutique office Fespris World, you will agree with me that this beautiful actress is not just smart but also business savvy.
Iyabo Ojo Death
About rumors on her death, the actress is not yet dead and very much alive, but she had a near-death experience when she did a kind of buttock enlargement surgery in Turkey, she was in a 5 days coma after the surgery where she almost lost her life on a ‘bum bum’ surgery or Tummy turk as some other online publications reported.
She was initially visiting Istanbul to grace a wedding party of one of her friends,
“Just before she returned to Nigeria, she must have decided to have cosmetic surgery in Istanbul. For body enhancement surgery, you would assume it was harmless and less complicated. But after the surgery, this actress was said to have fallen into a coma for five days!
Iyabo Ojo facts recap
- She is 42 years old in 2019
- Her self titled name is Boss Lady
- She has a daughter named Priscilla an undergraduate student of Babcock and a son named Festus
- She has been to Instanbul Turkey for a Tummy Turk Surgery sometimes in 2018
- She was married to Mr. Ojo a renown movie marketer in 1999, in a marriage, she tagged as ‘underage’ which produced two kids.
- She has a secret love and waiting for the right time to unravel to her fans
- She has is a CEO of several establishments which she names based on combination of her kids names
- She has starred in more than 150 movies in Nollywood and produced close to 15 movies personally
- She has been in the industry for more than 2 decades.
- Her Instagram page @iyaboojofepris is home to more than 2.2 millions followers
- In 2019, Iyabo Ojo’s net worth stands at around $700,000.
- Iyabo Ojo’s phone number is not available on the public domain, you can DM her on Instagram or twitter to start a conversation.
- Ada Ameh Biography: Age, Wikipedia, Daughter, family, movies, Facts
- Fausat Balogun Biography, age, Net Worth, Husband, Children, Movies,Facts
- Afeez Owo Biography, Age, Wife-Mide Martins, Movies, Net Worth
- Adediwura Adesegha Biography: Age, Instagram, Child, Career
- Yewande Adekoya Biography, Age, Net Worth, Daughter, Husband, Instagram
- Aina Gold Biography, Age, Career, Wife, Net worth, Movies, Estate Business
- Afeez Eniola & Wife Esther kalejaiye, Bio, Age,Net Worth, Birthday, Marriage, Daughter, other facts
- Ayo Adesanya bio, Age, Husband, Movies, Wedding, Children, Instagram, Pics
- Rita Daniels’ Biography: Age, Family, Children, State, Net worth 2021 & facts
- Tunde Usman (Okele) Biography, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Movies, Career