Actress, Politician, movie producer and mother of Nollywood childhood movie superstar (Regina Daniels), Rita Daniels has been in the celebrity limelight for years now with decades of experience in the Nigerian movie industry.
Welcome to the Biography page of Rita Daniel, find out more about her family, daughter, family, marriage, career as politician and actress, age, profile, history, net worth, state of origin, nationality, height, phone number and other interesting facts you might want to know about her.
|Date of Birth||–|
|State of origin||Delta State, Nigeria|
Rita Daniels is a mother of 4 children and indigene of Delta State, in a small town called Ogwashi-Ukwu in the Southern part of Nigeria.
Rita Daniels also has a flair for politics, she is the current of chairman of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Delta State chapter and has held this position for 4 years and also the majority leader and counselor of Aniocha South LGA, Delta State.
Aside from entertainment, Rita is also a successful entrepreneur, the sole proprietor of Last Point Resort, CEO of Regina Daniels children foundation (A charity foundation set up by her daughter, Regina Daniels, to reach out to Nigerian kids living in poverty), and also CEO of Chris Daniels Nigerian Ltd.
Despite being a celebrity, Rita is a great mentor to several actresses in the Industry, kind-hearted and hard-working and a top influencer in Delta state.
Before taking the Nollywood center stage, Rita Daniels started her acting career with her Church, Anglican church, where she took the lead role in several church plays, dramas, musicals, and competitions.
Rita Daniel is very private when it comes to her family life, and has kept the media in oblivion in regards to her marital status, but she is legally separated from her first husband and father of Regina Daniels.
Despite being a woman who loves her privacy, 3 of her kids are well represented in the Nigerian entertainment industry, as she boasts of 2 actors and 1 musician. Her fourth child, however, left the family trend and pursued education.
Rita has reduced her pace in acting, as she is fully focused in production, and managing her role as chairman of AGN. Her latest movie “The Enemy I Know” is currently being shot in Abuja and would feature a lot of top actors and actresses in the industry, she also announced that Nigerian movie sensation and “Am I A Yahoo Boy’ crooner, Naira Marley, would make his Nollywood debut in her movie.
Rita Daniel is well known for carrying her daughter, Regina Daniels, along with when it came to acting, and she ensured Regina got her first movie role at the age of 7 when she featured in ‘Marriage of Sorrow” which earned her N10,000.
Ever since then she has groomed Regina into a superstar and she finally gained stardom in 2010 with “Miracle Child” being the stepping stone in her career”
Rita Daniels is among the top richest and well-respected actresses in the Nigerian movie industry and has an estimated net worth of N162,225,000.
More Interesting Facts about Rita Daniels
- She hails from Ogwashi Uku, Delta State, South Western part of Nigeria
- She is the mother of the youngest, most beautiful actress and social media star Regina Daniels
- Rita is also an actress and she has contributed immensely to the success of her daughter in the space
- Aside from acting, she also has a political career as the counselor and majority leader in Aniocha South Local government
- She is a mother of 4 children
- She is the CEO of Chris Daniel Nigerian limited and Regina Daniels Children foundation
- Her Instagram page @rita_daniels69 has attracted close to over 73,000 followers
- Her date of birth and age is very much under the hood, we shall bring you to update as soon as we find something substantial on the subject matter.
- Rita Daniel’s Net worth stands at $500,000
- Regina Daniels Biography, Age, Siblings, Wedding, Husband, Parents, Net Worth 2021
- Is Regina Daniels Truly Pregnant?
- Top 10 Richest Nollywood Actresses in Nigeria (2021)
- Ada Ameh Biography: Age, Wikipedia, Daughter, family
- Austin Faani Biography: Age, Wife-Chacka Eke, Net Worth, State, Marriage, Children, Facts
- Adediwura Adesegha Biography: Age, Instagram, Child, Career
- Genevieve Nnaji Biography: Age, Net Worth 2021, Husband, Daughter, Movies
- Fausat Balogun Biography, age, Net Worth, Husband, Children, Movies,Facts
- Seun Akindele Biography, Age, Net Worth,Instagram, Marriage, wife, Movies
- Funsho Adeolu Age, Bio, Marriage, Hometown, Father, Net Worth