Spectranet Self Care: Login, Subscriptions, Devices, Customer care
That the world is turning a global village is because of the internet. In Nigeria, the case is not different. Internet service providers have keyed in to drive home the needs of the teeming Nigerian population.
Spectranet is one of those internet service providers. Currently, their services are spread across four Nigerian cities: Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, and Port Harcourt. Though there have been promises from the company to spread their service tentacles to other locations in Nigeria, customers are still in fragile expectations.
Spectranet offers fiber-optic broadband internet services to homes and offices. They are also known to have first introduced the 4G LTE internet services before other network providers in Nigeria keyed in. Spectranet is believed to have the fastest, most reliable and cheapest broadband internet services in Nigeria today.
WHAT THEN IS SPECTRANET SELF-CARE?
Spectranet Nigeria in its attempt to offer the best service to its subscribers initiated the Self Care portal. Through this portal subscribers would be able to manage their data plans themselves with every ease and flexibility.
A subscriber can buy data and also check his data balance through the self-care. Data usage could also be monitored and the expiry date known too. The amount of data used by every device connected to the network can also be monitored using the self-care service. In simple terms,the selfcare is a Spectranet dashboard through which customers can view their subscriptions and manage it.
HOW TO CHECK SUBSCRIPTION BALANCES THROUGH THE SELF-CARE
The steps vary with types of users. To check your balance as a new user, login to your self-care portal through https://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng using the username and password you were issued at the Spectranet office. When you are logged in, you will be asked to change your default password. With this new password, you will login to your self-care portal subsequent times. New users are advised to treat with care the default username and password issued at the Spectranet office.
For active users, login via https://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng and input the necessary details. When logged in, you will see your account details.
HOW TO PAY FOR SUBSCRIPTION VIA SPECTRANET SELF-CARE
Another importance of the self-care portal is that a subscriber can easily subscribe through it. The steps bellow define how a user can subscribe:
Login to your account
Click on the ‘Refill’ button by the left sidebar.
Payment options available will appear after you have clicked the ‘Refill’:
- Use Prepaid Voucher
- Refill your account using Webpay
You could use the prepaid voucher option if you already have it. The prepaid voucher can be purchased from any of their outlets. To use this method, input the pin on the voucher on the page that will show when you choose that option.
To use the Webpay method, choose the ‘Refill your account using Webpay’ option. On the page that follows, input how much subscription you want to make. The default currency is Naira. Input your ATM card details after you have been taken to the Webpay portal. Your account refills when the payment goes successful.
To change your password in case you have forgotten it, go to the self-care portal and click the ‘Forgot Password’ button. Fill the necessary fields and submit. A temporary password will be sent to your mail. Change this password after you have recovered your account.
Spectranet has made available devices suitable for internet connection support. Spectranet has the:
- Spectranet Indoor Wifi that offers a much speedier connection and supports multiple devices designed for indoor use, it can be accessible to all operating systems, be it Linux, Android, iOS, windows, and routers.
- Spectranet Portable MiFi is much of a personalised device that offers speedy broadband internet connection, it is a very pocket-friendly wifi router suitable for not so large office space, home, and public places. It offers on-the-go connections making it possible for you to stay connected as long as you want. Much more the device can be connected to by multiple users, irrespective of the Operating system.
- Spectranet Outdoor Modem The outdoor modem offers out-of-the-box, it comes packed with a more reliable broadband connection over a Wide Area, meaning that it can be used by clusters of offices and homes, in Estate and residential areas. The quality of network reception is superb and superior to other devices listed above. it is a much suitable solution for enterprises.
Spectranet Data Plan & Pricing
|Data Plans||Price (N)||Validity period||Data value in GB||Access Time||Speed Type||Price per Additional GB|
|Excess Neo 4000||4000||Monthly||5||24 hours||Unlimited||800|
|Excess Smart 12000||12000||Monthly||40||24 hours||Unlimited||300|
|Excess Smart 14500||14500||Monthly||50||24 hours||Unlimited||290|
|Excess Smart 19500||19500||Monthly||70||24 hours||Unlimited||279|
|Excess Value 7000||7000||Monthly||20||24 hours||Unlimited||350|
|Knight 4000*||4000||Monthly||20||6pm – 8am||Unlimited||200|
|Knight 6000*||6000||Monthly||40||6pm – 8am||Unlimited||150|
|Knight 8000*||8000||Monthly||55||5pm – 9am||Unlimited||145|
|Knight Cine 4000*||4000||Monthly||40||10pm – 8am||Unlimited||100|
|Knight Cine 5000*||5000||Monthly||50||10pm – 8am||Unlimited||100|
SPECTRANET CUSTOMER CARE
if you need any help or perhaps you want to subscribe to any of the data plans or buy a Spectranet router device, you can use any of the customer care channels listed below to get help on any Spectranet services.
- Phone numbers: 08002345678, 07002345678
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.spectranet.com.ng/contact%20us.html
You can as well visit their office any of their offices below:
- Plot 36B, Mobolaji Johnson Avenue, Oregun Industrial Estate, Alausa, Ikeja Lagos.
- 15, Bangui Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II , Abuja.