Sterling Bank just as it goes with the motto enriching lives. To me, I’ll say they’ve stood by their motto. It’s not easy to be established way back from 25th November 1960 up to date without closing down.
Due to the modern age, science is trying to make life easier for everyone in aspects. Imagine we having lifts instead of climbing the stairs, having exotic cars instead of riding horses.
That’s easing life. But here we won’t be talking about all that; we’ll be talking about how banks have made life easier for their customers taking Sterling Bank as a case study.
Previously we have to move to the ATM with our ATM cards before our withdrawal can be successful. But recently, a cardless withdrawal policy or let me say the update was released, making withdrawals from the ATM much easier.
This means you no longer need an ATM card to withdraw your funds. All you need is your mobile phone. How? Keep reading to find out.
How to Perform Sterling Bank Cardless Withdrawal
- Bring out your mobile phone
- Dial *822# (Do this with the SIM card you used for your Sterling Bank account registration and ensure you have some airtime in it)
- Proceed by following all the outlined steps, which include you submitting your account details.
- Generate your Paycode pin
- Move on to the nearest dispensing ATM
- Press the ENTER key
- Input your Paycode pin generated with your phone earlier.
- Fill in the necessary details displayed on the ATM screen (Would be your account details, just for security reasons.)
- Input the amount you want to withdraw from your Sterling Bank account
- Press OK!
- Collect your cash!
Congratulations on your Sterling Cardless withdrawal. Was this post of help? Kindly write a review using the comment section. Thanks!