|This is the Biography page of Syndy Emade Bio, Age, Husband, Net Worth, Baby Daddy, Movies, Married and more facts|
Syndy Emade is a prolific Cameroonian actress, filmmaker, and model. She founded Blue Rain Entertainment and She currently has a valid endorsement with app InstaVoice Celeb in Cameroon.
She has starred, directed, produced, lots of Movies which include A Man for the Weekend which is one of the actress’s most recent work where she featured alongside popular Nigeria’s Nollywood artist Alex Ekubo.
She has a blueprint linked back to the Popular Nigeria’s Nollywood movie industry where she debuted the movie ”Why I Hate Sunshine” in 2016, However, She featured in what we can call her first movie in 2010 in a movie titled “Obsession”.
She has earned some good recognition and awards for some of her works.
In 2014, Syndy Emade won the Cameroon Miss Heritage Award. In 2017 she won the Best Actress in the Scoos Academy award. In a report published by online movie streaming channel Njoka tv for Africa entertainment, she was shortlisted as the second most active Cameroonian actress. In 2017, she bagged the best Cameroonian actress award in Scoos Academy. Syndy Emade was born on 21st of November 1993 meaning she is 25 years old in 2019 and 26 years old in 2021.
At the time of writing, Trendsnation.com.ng couldn’t confirm the name of Syndy Emade Husband nor the name of her baby daddy, but we know for sure that the actress and model is married. Tuesday, October 23rd, In the early hours, Syndy Emade’s marriage was blessed with a beautiful baby girl.
Syndy Emade Movies
Pink poison with Epule Jeffrey (2012)
Different kind of men (2013)
Rose on the grave
Why I hate sunshine
A Kiss from Rose
Die Another Day
Before you say yes
Bad Angel (Tv series)
A Man For The Weekend
Syndy Emade Instagram
Syndy Emade News
- In 2015, Syndy Emade disclosed that she is not in a relationship with Clinton Njie and that they are not a couple
- In 2016, Actress talks film industry in Cameroon, challenges as a female filmmaker, getting into character
- August 17, 2018 The actress confirms her Pregnancy and shows off her bump in cute new maternal photos
- January 2, 2019 Syndy Emade came back to Cameroon with her new baby from the USA
- July 2018, Cameroonian actress Syndy Emade is reportedly pregnant!
- Miss Gina PromotesCHarges her fans to see the Talent in her and to stop focusing on the beauty.
- Her Endorsement in 2017; She became the new face of Orange Cameroon’s Instavoice app
- Actress Syndy Emade becomes Soleza brand ambassador
- Syndy Emade and crew donate to Limbe Orphanage
- Syndy Emade and Stephanie Tum Exchange Blows On Instagram
- A youth multidisciplinary centre in Africa, founded by Syndy Emade and Malia Obama will go operational
Syndy Emade Net Worth
|Syndy Emade Net Worth 2021||UNDER REVIEW|
|Syndy Emade Net Worth 2019||$2 Million|
Syndy Emade Interview with Pulse Nigeria.
How did you get into acting?
I was into modeling before beauty pageants back in Cameroon and got into a movie as a model and after that it was amazing so I decided to put it through.
What is the Cameroonian Film Industry Like?
Right now it’s um it’s not actually emerging, but it’s really evolving considering the fact that we’ve been making movies was so long but it’s right now that we’re starting to make good movies and I’m so excited because there was actually this wake-up call two years ago and knowing that we’ve always had everything and what it takes to actually make good movies and make a good industry but it took just so long for everyone to realize that we had to start.
What Challenges do you face as a female filmmaker?
Oh it ain’t easy, considering the fact that we have very few female producers in Cameroon and the lack of finance – so you definitely have to solicit for sponsors and investors for the movies and you being a female, definitely you get hit on here and there but um that no we standing I think is based on every individual and you got a go for itstand tall and with your head up. and I mean if you got support you guys support it’s not for anything.
Have you star in a Nigerian film before?
Oh yeah! yeah! Studying um a movie why I hate sunshine with on Brian Daniel K Daniel Daniel Lloyd Lee also Tracy and
Latest Project you are working on in Lagos?
so it’s some housemaid sound produced them by Chris and it’s gonna be starring Adesua Etomi and Alex Ekubo.
I love the way the feeling in encourages considering any rule they’re giving to play I just love the way to get into character and it’s quite inspiring.
I get into character right from the day I’m giving this trip I must say I try to start living that character that’s if I’m not working on another project already so once
How do you get into character?
I get a script I start going through it and getting into character already but if I’m on another project then I definitely have to finish that one and get ready to get on set…Watch the full interview below
- Chioma Chukwukah Bio: Age, Husband, Movies, Child, Net Worth, House
- Fati Washa Biography, Age, Phone number, Marriage, Instagram, State, Net Worth 2021
- Chinenye Nnebe Bio, Age, Movies, parents, Husband, Instagram, Hometown, marriage
- Kemi kehinde (Yoruba Actress) Omo Ijoba, Oro Abere, Age, Bio, parents, Phone number,Net Worth
- Genevieve Nnaji Biography: Age, Net Worth 2021, Husband, Daughter, Movies
- Meet Boluwatife Treasure Bankole: The child actress from Nigeria
- Alexx Ekubo Bio, age, movies, net worth, baby, siblings, Jane, Phone number, Height &Facts
- Fausat Balogun Biography, age, Net Worth, Husband, Children, Movies,Facts
- Ada Ameh Biography: Age, Wikipedia, Daughter, family, movies, Facts
- Tunde Usman (Okele) Biography, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Movies, Career