Tope Olowoniyan is a budding Nollywood actress and one of the most beautiful in the industry at the moment. The fast-rising actress is also a TV presenter and model. She is of Yoruba descent born and bred in the southwestern part of Nigeria.
Read on to find out more about her profile history, movie career, relationship, Instagram and other interesting facts you may want to know about the actress.
She grew up in Nigeria living with her grandparents until she was 19 years old when moved to the United Kingdom to live with her parents. She was popular as a TV presenter at Linda Ikeja TV from and she is well applauded for beautiful dispositions and gorgeous smiles whenever she is hosting any presentation.
Tope never thinks of herself to become a child that will make her parents proud, but tables turn and she became a pride to her parents and family.
She was featured on Bellanaija collection in 2017 when she stepped out in a dress by Nigerian womenswear designer Bibi Lawrence.
She studied English Language and she has had growing ambition to become a TV host and presenter, so she had elective courses in theatre arts, so she can add up to her good grades with the course, along the line, she developed a keen interest in acting and she started stage acting with groups in school.
As soon as she finished her NYSC She proceeded to the UK to study more on her chosen career field which is TV presenting with the mindset that she would be able to get better job opportunities by adding to her educational profile in that way.
On getting back to Nigeria, she set all out for a TV job, the directors and producers she met, directed that it will be better if she can try acting, although it is not what she wants hundred percent, she had to give in so she can make ends meet for herself as she waits for press more for her dream job.
She was handed quite a few roles at the very start, her debut appearance was in a few series, with time, she comes to like acting and today she has starred in major to minor roles in different movies which are mostly English movies.
She narrated her career journey in an interview session, she disclosed that she started acting since when she was in the University. She has been taking up minor roles in Nollywood before she finishes her studies.
Tope is a CEO at 26, and she is excited and feeling grateful for it. She started a Jewelry business line Jewels BY Tee and she is proud of her career which had brought her mental and all-round growth. She disclosed that she is addressing life in a more positive dimension and she’s learned the lesson of live and let live.
She has been starred in several movie projects from TV series to movie, there is a lot but to name a few, she has acted in African Magic’s Battleground, Victimz, African Magic’s Tinsel, Shades of Guilt, African Magic’s Hush, Perfidy, Once Upon A Lion, Jenifa’s Diary, , Single Ladies, Industreet, April, Beneath The Smile, Swing, Sango, Growing Old, Everyday People, Jane The Movie Alter Ego, Origin The Series and lots more.
She has made a lot of successes which is owing to her versatility, creativity and much of diligence and self-discipline, she has proven to be not just talented and creative, she is also extremely dramatic, overtly simple, fun-loving and much of a conservative fashionista.
Tope is a long term relationship with a special man in her life who has been with her long before she started acting. She described him as supporting and caring, He is an Engineer and an interior re-modeler. He’s into the remodeling of boring homes.
- Tope Olowoniyan’s date of birth is 22nd December 1990, She is 29 years old in 2019
- She got engaged to her longtime engineer boyfriend in 2018
- She is the CEO of a Jewelry line
- She resides in Nigeria
- Her Instagram page @topeolowoniyan has attracted more than 25,000 followers
- Tope Olowoniyan’s phone number is not available on public domain
- Olumide Oworu Bio, Age, Phone number, wife, Net worth, songs, Facts
- Jemima Osunde Biography: Age, Instagram, Birthday, Mother, Movies, Marriage
- Samuel Ajibola Bio, Age, Net Worth, Family, father, Phone number, Engagement
- Adediwura Adesegha Biography: Age, Instagram, Child, Career
- Ronke Oshodi Oke Biography, Age, Marriage, Life and career
- Ada Ameh Biography: Age, Wikipedia, Daughter, family, movies, Facts
- Helen Enado Odigie Bio, wiki, age, marriage, Instagram, birthday, Net Worth 2021, Facts
- Tope Alabi Bio: Age, Facts, Marriage, Husband-Soji, children, Career, Songs, Facts
- Ayo Adesanya bio, Age, Husband, Movies, Wedding, Children, Instagram, Pics
- Yewande Adekoya Biography, Age, Net Worth, Daughter, Husband, Instagram