Roblox, founded by David Baszucki and Erik Cassel is an online-based multiplayer gaming platform and development system where users/members are allowed to design and play their own games. Players are all connected to each other globally and have fun bringing their imaginations to life designing and developing games that can be deployed to Windows, macOS, Android, iOS and/or Xbox One.
Some of the game titles available on the platform include Adopt Me!, Blade 2: Bannerlord, Jailbreak, Murder Mystery 2, Natural Disaster Survival, Piggy, Welcome to Bloxburg, and Work at a Pizza Place.
Although the game is free, the true fun of the game comes from the in-app purchases that are paid for in Robux. Roblox, (try not to get Roblox and Robux mixed up) features the tendency for players to create value-contents that can be traded/sold in exchange for a virtual currency on the platform called Robux.
I have mentioned it thrice now it’s high time I shed more insight on what Robux really is. Robux is the currency used for purchasing items and contents in the Roblox gaming platform. Think of Roblox as the United States and Robux as the US Dollar. You need the US Dollar to buy stuff in the United States right? The same thing applies to the Robux game virtual currency and the Roblox gaming platform. I’m sure we’re on the same wavelength now.
Roblox comes with a well-planned-out trading system for securely executing the buying and selling of Robux on the platform. There are 3 main methods of purchasing Robux and they are:
- Purchasing via real currency.
- Acquiring via periodic rewards given to premium members.
- Acquiring from other gamers that develop and put up virtual content for sale.
In this article, I’ll be giving an insight on trading and how to trade in Roblox so put on your gaming helmets (if that’s a thing… Lol) and let’s dig in.
TRADING IN ROBLOX – HOW IT WORKS
There are 4 key concepts to understand in order to make the most out of trading in Roblox: Pre-Trading, Creating a Trade, Viewing Current/Past Trades, and Accepting, Declining & Countering a Trade. I should also chip in here that before any trade can be made in the first place, aspiring traders must have trading enabled through the Privacy tab of their Account Settings page.
This contains all the mandatory processes that must be followed to arrive at a point where you are ready to make successful trades efficiently.
- Enroll to the Builders’ Club: If you aren’t already, you have to become a member of the Builder’s Club to be able to participate in trading. This attracts a fee that has to be paid monthly or yearly for a price about $5 to more than $100.
- Gather up items to trade: Acquiring and stocking up rare items puts you in a good position as you can add further Robux to your offer and gain even more than the items may actually be worth.
- Search for friends: Now that you’re poised to be involved in trades, you can make use of the search bar to find friends via their usernames. When you eventually locate your trading partner, go to their profile page, then trigger a trade by selecting “Trade Items”. You could also use the opportunity to browse through and see if your trading partner has items in their stock you find interesting.
CREATING A TRADE
- Set up trade to your preference: Now that you’ve selected the “Trade Items” option, you can modify, improve, and make changes to your trade offer until you’re satisfied with the exchange. You would find it noteworthy that a 30% transaction fee will be debited should your trading partner accept your deal. Also you should know that the total Robux amount cannot exceed 50%. What that means is that if a particular item is worth 250 Robux, you are not allowed to add more than 125 Robux to the offer you are making.
- Make an offer: In the trade window, all items to be traded are to be displayed. You can remove items you do not want to trade by hovering over the item and clicking the “Remove” button that would appear. Easy peasy.
VIEWING CURRENT/PAST TRADES
- On each page, there is a Trade option which when clicked, takes you to the Trade page.
- Here you are able to select the list of all Incomplete, Complete, and Inactive trade offers you’d like viewing in the Trade Type pull-down menu.
- In addition, you can access your transaction history and summary tab by pressing the Robux icon and clicking on your Robux balance. This will take you to the Summary tab where you can simply select My Transactions to view your history and activities.
ACCEPTING, DECLINING, AND COUNTERING A TRADE
- From the procedures above, navigate to the trade you’ll like to review at the time.
- Click Accept or Decline for that particular trade depending on your interest.
- If you would like a trade but the offer isn’t satisfactory, you can decide to edit it to suit you by clicking Counter to adjust the trade, Once you are satisfied with the counter offer, press Make Offer to send the a new, edited trade.
- How to Trade item on Roblux
- How To Invest in Forex in Nigeria and make BIG profit
- Top 10 Best Forex platform in Nigeria
- How to Delete a Roblox Account in 2021
- How to Delete a Roblox Account in 2021
- How to Donate on Twitch (Bits, Paypal, App, Paid Subscriptions)
- How To Sell Bitcoins In Nigeria in 2021
- How to Sell TBC in Nigeria 2021
- What are the Dangers of Online Gaming with Strangers?
- How To Become A Sales Consultant On JUMIA?