Tunde Usman is a well-applauded comic actor and producer and Master of Ceremony (MC)in the Yoruba movie industry, His full birth name is Babatunde Usman but somehow in his life journey, he picked up the new name Okele ever before he became an actor and he has had more than 20 years experience in the Industry.
He had his primary education in Ilorin, and he later relocated to Lagos, to start fending for himself.
It is hard to come up with a list of the most reverence Yoruba comedic actor without naming Tunde Usman, his contributions to the industry is well-received to reasons that he is one of the few actors who always invent laughs into movie scenes and make some of those movies more memorable and less boring while adding everything else.
Okele’s State of Origin is Kwara State, South Western part of Nigeria, he is from Ilorin and he was born on the 18th of July.
He has made a lot of name for himself in the Yoruba movie frontal, he is much loved by fans for his comedic acts and jovial dispositions in movies. Whenever you see him in movies you should know to expect humorous and fun-filled comedy acts from the actor.
|Profession||Acting, MC. Movie Production|
|State of Origin||Kwara State|
|Net Worth||$20,000 – $100,000 (2019)|
|@okele_2 (120,000 followers)|
His years of experience in the industry has given a proven track record, he is one of the Yoruba comedic actors who has had the most movie appearance, she has appeared in more than 200 Yoruba movies and also produced his own works. Some of his projects that got him lots of recognition includes “Kosofe”, “Orin Dola” and “ljoba Ose kan”.
He has had several comedic appearances with Wale Akorede popularly known as “Okunnu” by fans. He is a husband and father. One of his close friends in the movie industry Muyideen Oladapo aka Lala, they have grown to be good friends in season and out of season.
In an interview session, he explained how he got into the movie industry through the help of a man called Amuda, before then he used to be an Electronics Technician when he met the man who was also an actor. Around 1994/1995 they came up with a drama based group and he became a part of it.
He couldn’t continue with the group and in a short while he had to join another group in Surulere named Triple-A. Sometimes later, he joined up with some of his friends also into drama to start shooting drama series that get shown on TV on a weekly basis. He got a career boost when he met Lala. His latest project is Ole Ngbadun, and it is now available on Youtube.
- He was bestowed on the YOFAMA award for Best Comedy Movie for “ljoba Ose Kan” in the year 2014
He and his beautiful wife welcomed a baby girl on September 2018
- Adekola Tijani Bio, Age, Wife-Kuburat, marriage, Phone number, accident, Instagram, Net worth
- Afeez Eniola & Wife Esther kalejaiye, Bio, Age,Net Worth, Birthday, Marriage, Daughter, other facts
- Ronke Oshodi Oke Biography, Age, Marriage, Life and career
- Aina Gold Biography, Age, Career, Wife, Net worth, Movies, Estate Business
- Adebayo Tijiani Bio, Wedding, Age, Movies, Profile, Father, Wife & Net Worth
- Afeez Owo Biography, Age, Wife-Mide Martins, Movies, Net Worth
- Funsho Adeolu Age, Bio, Marriage, Hometown, Father, Net Worth
- Fausat Balogun Biography, age, Net Worth, Husband, Children, Movies,Facts
- Damola Olatunji Bio, Bukola Awoyemi, Age, Ex-wife, Twins, Birthday, Hotel, Instagram
- Yewande Adekoya Biography, Age, Net Worth, Daughter, Husband, Instagram