As part of the UBA objectives to empower its customers, the bank in February 2021 launched another loan service called ‘click credit‘ to make accessible short term loans for salary account holders of UBA.
If you are a UBA customer and operates a salary account with the financial institution it means that you can get an emergency loan from UBA to cater to your urgent needs. UBA is a strong pan-African bank with more than 20 million users and operates from more than 1000 offices across the continent. The bank is offering the click credit loan in keeping with the objectives of the Bank to provide value for its customers thus helping them fulfill their immediate personal or family needs.
Lots of salary earners in Nigeria are already keying to the low-interest rate loan offer it is in the plan of the company to make the loan facility available not only in Nigeria but also in other Africa region where it operates her franchise banking business.
With UBA click credit customers can have access to up to N5 million loan and have the opportunity to repay back the loan for up to 12 months spread at a very low-interest rate of 1.58% per month and no hidden charges.
If you are a Salary earner that receives up to N25,000 monthly salary and you are within the ge of 18 years to 59 years you are allowed to the UBA click credit loan.
You do not need to have collateral or go through necessarily lengthy and time-consuming paperwork. Basically to access the loan, you are required to:
- Have a salary account with UBA bank for up to 6 months/1 year
The Interest rate for the UBA click credit is set at 1.58% per month, which means that if you take a loan of N100,000 and spread for 12 months, your interest rate will be N1580 each month and you bay back N9913 for each month for 12 months.
How to Apply: Click credit USSD code
You can apply to UBA payday loan from all possible banking channels of the bank, you can use the LEO Whatsapp chatbot or on VIA the UBA Mobile Banking service and also on the UBA internet banking mobile app.
The code to apply for click credit is *919*28#, applications can also be submitted via mobile and internet banking channels of the bank. The service was first started by the bank in Nigeria but to be extended to other outlets of the bank across the continent. The loan facility is already serving customers of the bank who are eligible.
With Click Credit, UBA is dedicated to assuring the bank ‘s customers to scale through their present pressing needs.
- Payconnect Loan: Apply, Interest rate, Repayment & Contact
- How to Get Stanbic IBTC loan in 2021
- First Bank Loan Code: Apply for FirstAdvance loan, Requirements, Interest Rate, Details
- How to apply for Palmcredit loan in Nigeria
- Top 5 Payday loans in Nigeria (Salary Advance)
- Migo Instant Loan Nigeria: Offers, Interest rate, How to Apply
- How to Get Airtel cash loan in Nigeria
- Fint loan Nigeria: Offer, Interest Rate, Application, Repayment, Contact
- Diamond Bank Loan Interest Rate and Requirements
- 10 Best Soft Loans In Nigeria in 2021