United Bank for Africa (UBA) is a commercial bank in Nigeria with years of banking experience. This financial institution has provided top-notch banking and financial-related services to Nigerians.
UBA is not only based in Nigeria alone, although it has its headquarters in Lagos (Nigeria), they operate in other neighboring African countries.
UBA has made it possible for her customers to be able to send money without the internet. Typically, mobile banking services have been created to allow you to perform banking transactions on the go, even without leaving the comfort of your home, shop or office.
In this article, we will show you the UBA code to transfer money. Therefore, if you are a UBA customer, this post will guide you and show you the right way to transfer money from your UBA bank account.
What is the UBA transfer code?
The UBA USSD transfer code is *919#, this code allows you to send money from your UBA account to another UBA bank account and to any bank in Nigeria. Also, you can use this code to buy airtime, pay bills and perform other transactions.
How To Transfer Money from UBA to other Banks
You don’t need the internet to use the UBA transfer code. Simply pick up your phone and dial 919Account Number*Amount#.
Also, you can dial *919# , select the number 3 option and enter your PIN, bank number and the amount to transfer money to another UBA account.
How To Transfer/Send Money From UBA To Another Bank
To transfer money from UBA to another bank, simply dial *919#, then select the number 4 option. Enter the phone number, choose the bank and enter the amount.
That’s all, sending money from UBA account is very simple, it is not technical or complicated. I hope thes insights on the UBA code to transfer money is useful for you.
UBA USSD Code For Money Transfer
Of recent United Bank For Africa (UBA) made money transfer from accounts easier even without the use internet.
This method is called USSD CODE. Just like the code we use in checking our data balance and so. USSD Code helps to perform various transactions with our bank through your accounts such as transferring of money, airtime purchase, payment of bills and a lot more.
Without wasting much of your time, here’s how to perform a money transfer from your UBA account to other bank’s accounts via the USSD CODE method.
- Get hold of your phone.
- Dial *919#
- Select the money transfer option and proceed.
- Fill in the receiver account number
- Proceed and choose his or her bank name correctly.
- Confirm the account name of the receiver
- Input your desired amount (Shouldn’t exceed your existing account balance)
- Validate transaction by inputting your Four Digit pin.
As easy as that, you have successfully made a transfer from your UBA account to another bank account.
Do all these with the registered SIM of your UBA account. Using another SIM card won’t be possible. In case this is your first time.
Dial *919#, register your account by providing your correct account details such as account number, account name, card number etc. Then set up your pin (This is a pin to confirm every transaction)
Was this article helpful? Kindly give us feedback.
- Code To Transfer Money From UBA to UBA/Other Banks
- How to buy airtime from UBA bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from Jaiz bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from Polaris bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to Buy Airtime/Data from Ecobank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- Fidelity USSD code for Money Transfer
- How to buy airtime from Union bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from FCMB bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from Diamond bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from GT Bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)