Following the announcement of Unified data tariff plans in 2016 from Spectranet 4G LT in Nigeria, the company has since begun to give 50% of data for everyone to extend internet service to everyone.
4GB anytime data Pus 4GB Night Bonus
5GB anytime data Plus 5GB Night Bonus
7GB anytime data Plus 7GB Night Bonus
12GB anytime data plus 12GB Night Bonus
15GB anytime data Plus 15GB Night Bonus
This new development comes with an additional 50% on every unified data tariff plans.
Users can be able to use this half bonus to surf the web at Night unlimited. The Spectranet free night browsing starts from 1am to 7am for all Spectranet subscribers across the country who are willing to stay up to surf the web.
This was confirmed by the Company’s Head of Marketing who disclosed that:
“the unified and revised plans simply means all Spectranet subscribers across the country can now enjoy the same data plan as against the previous tariff where what went for Lagos was not applicable to Port-Harcourt and other cities”.
“Spectranet is a customer-oriented brand and that is why they connect customers to what matters to them. For us, the decision to have a unified tariff is expedient. The unified tariff is another way of telling our subscribers that they matter to us. With Spectra net’s unified tariff the same data plan you buy in Lagos is what you will get across all the states of the country where we have Spectranet services”.
“We understand the needs of our customers and subscribers and have kept improving our services to offer the best internet solutions in the country”.
- MTN Night Browsing Data Plan Codes 2021
- How to Check Airtel Night Plan Balance (2021)
- How to migrate to Mtn extra value
- MTN Night Plans in 2021 & Subscription Codes
- How to migrate to Mtn yafun yafun (700% Bonus)
- How to migrate to glo gbam in 2021
- How to migrate to Glo jumbo
- Etisalat/9Mobile Night Data Plans Code in 2021
- Smile Nigeria Data Plans 2021: bundles, login & password, reset, devices
- How to migrate to Airtel smart connect