The official website that is made available by the Joint Examination Matriculation Board (JAMB) for the checking of results for all candidates is www.JAMB.org.ng.
If you are a JAMB candidate that has applied for admission to a higher institution in Nigeria and need to check your Admission Status, you can log in to the website with your JAMB registration details the status of your admission. You will be able to see if you have been accepted into an institution of the choices or other choices you made at the point of registration.
Don’t be ripped off! Checking your admission status via the official website (www.jamb.org.ng) is absolutely free cost. You do not need to pay a sum for that, except when you have to pay for the internet or print out something from the page.
The most interesting thing about it, you also do not need to use a scratch card, so you are also not buying a scratch like it used to be before, it will interest you to know that you can check your JAMB admission status in few clicks without a scratch card, all you need is an internet-enabled device, and your JAMB registration/login details.
How To Check JAMB admission status via the JAMB result Check www.jamb.org.ng for FREE
In the next few lines below, the JAMB result checker website is very much simplified, the interface is easy and user-friendly, so you need not worry about getting lost or messing things up. There are no major mistakes that can affect your admission, so just cool off and let’s do this.
I will show you how to check your JAMB admission status via the www.jamb.org.ng free admission result checker portal on your mobile phone or PC, all you need to do is make sure that your PC or phone have access to internet or Wi-Fi, have your JAMB login details close to you, then follow the steps below:
- Open up the internet browser on your device
- Visit to www.jamb.org.ng that is the result checker portal
- You will see that the website is designed not just for result checking alone, there also other things that can be done on the portal, like print result slips, application for correction of data, admission letter printing, change of Admission letter, CBT registration, late application, etc. For now, what you need is to check your Admission admission status. Find the “Check Admission Status” and click on the text that reads “click here to proceed”
- From there, you will be redirected to a new page https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility./, what you need to do is to kwy in your jamb profile account, the email you used when you created your JAMP profile and password you use as well.
- Then use the “Login” button to proceed into your candidate personal profile area/dashboard
Now that you are in the JAMB – Candidate profile Dashboard, just click on the “Check JAMB Admission Status”. button, Remember it’s free!
- Select your Exam year using the drop-down navigation, then key in your JAMB Registration Number. Be sure to do it correctly.
- You can now click on the “Check Admission Status” button
- Be patient enough to see your admission status, you will see an info pop up on your screen telling you if you have been offered admission or you are yet to be offered admission.
NOTE: If you have not been offered an admission, it is important, you keep checking from time to time, remember it’s free, so there is no excuse to see it late, make sure you are conversantly checking the result checker portal until the admission process for the year runs out.
We at NAIRANAIRA wish you best of luck!
If you find this guide on how to use the www.jamb.org.ng Admission Status result checking portal on your mobile or PC for free, don’t hesitate to share with your friends and colleagues who may need to have the same updated information.
Remember! Sharing is Caring!
- How to Upload WAEC Result on JAMB Portal in 2021
- How to Check your WAEC Result without Scratch Card in 2021
- How to check & print ICAN/ATSWA exam docket before exam date
- What is JAMB cut off mark for Medicine and Surgery?
- How to Register/Buy Domain Name in Nigeria (2021)
- How to Check Due Date, balance for DSTV, GOTV
- How to Check Data balance on Glo Network (code & SMS
- How to use NYSC Portal dashboard to correct personal details
- Kwara Poly School Fees 2021/2022: Old Students & Freshers
- NABTEB Result Checker 2021: How to Check NABTEB Result online